Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2011, 07:56 AM   #1926
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*giggles, wants a shot of what Syn has been drinking*

so...mirrors huh?

- Mark Twain
milly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #1927
night-flyer
flying around in the pumpkin patch

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
well, now, that's a whole new take on Hello Kitty...I've never seen it from that perspective before.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

night-flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:00 AM   #1928
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ah...so we're calling it perspective now??

*giggles*

nice...

- Mark Twain
Old 04-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #1929
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

Silver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Seriously, doesn't it look like that dude's cock is ready to spring from its confines at any moment? It doesn't appear, to me anyway, that it's laying at rest, as you'd expect from an underwear ad.

Just something I noticed...
Silver King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #1930
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I only had one beer, I swear! It's been a long, long day. When you have a couple of hours, I'll explain it.

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #1931
Synonym

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
Seriously, doesn't it look like that dude's cock is ready to spring from its confines at any moment? It doesn't appear, to me anyway, that it's laying at rest, as you'd expect from an underwear ad.

Um...

*goes back to check*

Maybe it's the whole 'hello kitty' thing SK? We'll discuss why you noticed this 'detail' later. LOL

Old 04-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #1932
milly
seeing sparks

Quote:

no comment

- Mark Twain
Old 04-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #1933
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Literary & Misfit Writers Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Sadly, the forum moderator is too deep into his scotch tonight to care.
Quote:
For Kelly, and others seeking soft asylum.
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Tears are peanut & helplessness.
KellyAssauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:17 AM   #1934
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #1935
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
It doesn't appear, to me anyway, that it's laying at rest, as you'd expect from an underwear ad.
Brings a whole new meaning to "I wear flip flops"

Quote:
Quote:
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Old 04-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #1936
night-flyer

Quote:

Well, we all noticed that. I'm just surprised that you were the one to comment on it...

Quote:

Old 04-16-2011, 01:24 AM   #1937
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How dare they defile Hello Kitty that way! lol.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:59 AM   #1938
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixKiddo View Post
How dare they defile Hello Kitty that way! lol.
Oh I agree, those have got to go...

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-16-2011, 02:16 AM   #1939
milly
seeing sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
Oh I agree, those have got to go...

*waits patiently*

- Mark Twain
Old 04-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #1940
Synonym

considering the subject, I thought I'd share a joke...

A man and woman meet, then decide to go back to his place for some of the hot and heavy.

When they get there, he takes off his shoes and sox. She notices his feet are all gnarled up.

"What happened?" she asks.

"When I was younger," he explains, "I had Toesilitis."

"Don't you mean tonsilitis?"

He shakes his head, "No, it was toesilitis."

When he drops his pants she sees his knees are all twisted. "What happened there?"

"When I was a teen," he says, "I had kneesles".

"Don't you mean measles?"

He shakes his head. "No, it was kneesles."

He drops his underwear but before he could say anything she says, "Don't tell me...small cox."

(copied and pasted, I'm too tired to pretty up the tense...sue me. LOL)

Old 04-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #1941
milly
seeing sparks

*worries that syn might get banned for telling a joke about SK*

- Mark Twain
Old 04-16-2011, 06:46 AM   #1942
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

Oh sure, now they're leakproof...

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-16-2011, 06:51 AM   #1943
milly
seeing sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
Oh sure, now they're leakproof...

See???

I was right...

I told cray... I TOLD him that...ummm...wait a minute....

*checks reps cautiously*

- Mark Twain
Old 04-16-2011, 06:53 AM   #1944
Synonym

Quote:
Originally Posted by milly View Post
*worries that syn might get banned for telling a joke about SK*

hey...wait a minute Milly.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:59 AM   #1945
milly
seeing sparks

I'm not telling him...not by PM or anything but, ya know...since he feels compelled to peek in on us here I just thought I'd put it out there Syn...watch it

*giggles*

he's such a beast when he's angry

- Mark Twain
Old 04-16-2011, 07:25 AM   #1946
Synonym

*gasp*

You don't mean...like Jaws!

*eek*

Old 04-17-2011, 06:50 AM   #1947
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because it's time for a another random hot guy in some movie I don't remember the title of, or what it was about...

I also keep bumping into more "Sisters Of Kelly" online...

Old 04-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #1948
milly
seeing sparks

These Kelly "sisters" creep me out! I'm serious.

*shudders*

- Mark Twain
Old 04-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #1949
milly
seeing sparks

oh...and I almost forgot

- Mark Twain
Old 04-17-2011, 08:15 PM   #1950
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

Quote:
Originally Posted by milly View Post
These Kelly "sisters" creep me out! I'm serious.

*shudders*

Thanks Sis...

Quote:
Quote: