Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2011, 07:56 AM   #1251
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
night NF

- Mark Twain
milly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #1252
L.J.
Liza Jane Doesn't Live Here Anymore

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It got awfully quiet in here.
L.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #1253
L.J.

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And tomorrow Bayer aspirin will dance in their hands.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #1254
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
Well, since it's Friday and all (and since my tv has been taken over by Green Hornet commercials)
Ryan Reynolds!:

He is one of my all time faves. And he's finally divorcing that darn Scarlett. I am so stalking him now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milly View Post
hmmm...beer??
liza's son??
oooh, I know...I'll have both

sorry liza...bon jovi was a glitch...now, I'm focused again...

OMG, LOL. That poor innocent boy...trapped in your dirty, dirty mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaJane View Post
It got awfully quiet in here.
That's just because Milly has left the building and there's no one here to obsess over your son. LOL.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #1255
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Aspirin never worked for me... I'd take a 20 ounce glass, fill it with ice, then fill that half way full with unsweetened grapefruit juice... then topped it off with mountain dew... I have no idea how I stumbled into that combination, but wow does it work.
*jots down recipe*

- Mark Twain
Old 01-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #1256
milly
seeing sparks

just because I wanted to say WAR EAGLE!!!!

- Mark Twain
Old 01-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #1257
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because it's taking too long to get to page 59!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #1258
milly
seeing sparks

ooh, you are right...here, let's fix that

- Mark Twain
Old 01-12-2011, 01:59 AM   #1259
milly
seeing sparks

wanna get back here and help me push???

- Mark Twain
Old 01-12-2011, 02:05 AM   #1260
milly
seeing sparks

only if they have spurs

- Mark Twain
Old 01-12-2011, 05:59 AM   #1261
L.J.

Where's the hot DEA agent?
Old 01-12-2011, 06:00 AM   #1262
milly
seeing sparks

hot DEA agent?

*ears perk up*

- Mark Twain
Old 01-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #1263
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because I was wondering if I had missed anything.

*looking around for the hot DEA agent*

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

night-flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:12 PM   #1264
milly
seeing sparks

I know right? where is this agent?

*starts searching photobucket*

- Mark Twain
Old 01-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #1265
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern It©

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Kylabelle:
Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.S. Wiggins View Post
<Wiggins loves Lavern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.S.F. View Post
---
WRONG! I don't Lavern everything...just most things.

Last edited by Lavern08; 01-12-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Ehhhhh, that's the best I could do.
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:19 PM   #1266
milly
seeing sparks

... hot

- Mark Twain
Old 01-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #1267
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

Quote:
Look, I'm all for just because... but why the frak
were we in such a dang-burn hurry to get to page 59
if no one's a gonna post?

hmmmm?
Was there an office pool I missed?

Because the number 59 is sooo much better then 58. And that's a fact.
(That's not an actual fact. Don't listen to me. I lie!)
Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 AM   #1268
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Aw...there's the DEA agents, leave it to Lavern to find 'em.

:gives Lavern a slab of bacon:

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #1269
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I wonder if Lavern would 'share' some of that bacon?

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #1270
Lavern08

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ok,

This is hilarious...

Kylabelle:
Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Quote:

Quote:
<Wiggins loves Lavern.
Quote:
---

Last edited by Lavern08; 01-13-2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Note the *Large* size?
Old 01-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #1271
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Because my toes are cold and all this bacon talk makes me want a blt for lunch.

And I'm all out of bacon.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #1272
night-flyer

Lavern, can I have the free toy inside? Is it a little action figure pig? Weeeee

Quote:

Old 01-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #1273
milly
seeing sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
Ok,

This is hilarious...

OMG...awesome...but, wouldn't you be tempted to eat your own fingers if you had one of these covering a papercut?

- Mark Twain
Old 01-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #1274
milly
seeing sparks

oooh...Lavern...I've got the perfect gift for you

- Mark Twain
Old 01-13-2011, 10:07 PM   #1275
Lavern08

^ Want!

Kylabelle:
Quote:

Quote:
<Wiggins loves Lavern.
Quote:
---