Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2012, 01:28 PM   #3301
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

*gets a ticket for the shuttle bus*

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

night-flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #3302
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern It©

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
* Starts singing *

We've got a ticket to ride...

DON'T FORGET TO SEND A DONATION TO AW FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #3303
swachski
fluffy..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
On his second day of work, Hung hung his sign, then hung his head with a heavy heart, once again hungry for hungarian hummus.

What, me alliterate?

Into every life crap will fall. ó Anne Lamott

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
swachski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:28 AM   #3304
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
There is a TV show called Hung with Thomas Jane that came out last year...just sayin'.

Since we're on a "hung" theme and all...
Old 07-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #3305
Lavern08

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because...

I'm just glad to see Beatrix!

Old 07-21-2012, 04:58 AM   #3306
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #3307
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*Waves hi to Lavern*

NF, they better not lock this thread. We just need to stop neglecting it. (Well, I do. You guys post in it more lately. I'm a slacker.)

I saw Savages yesterday. I forget the name of the actor, but he played John Carter in that movie recently. Wow, hubba, hubba. I'm at work right now, otherwise, I'd post a hot pic of him.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #3308
night-flyer
Roasting cows

This thread has been scarce on hot men pics lately...

Savages, you say? hmm...I must check that out, he's really good looking.

Quote:

Old 07-27-2012, 04:21 AM   #3309
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

Ugh, I can't get Image Shack to work right now. Just type in Taylor Kitsch and you'll see what I mean NF.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:29 AM   #3310
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

I have no hot menz images today. Just deep thoughts...about hot menz.

I did go to the WizardCon comic book convention recently, and I got to see the actor from the TV show True Blood who plays Sam in person. He's just as cute (and tiny) in person. The girls from Twin Peaks were there, along with Sean Young...it is weird to see certain actors and actresses in person if you haven't seen them in awhile. You forget that all people age eventually.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:14 AM   #3311
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

Where are my JB BFFs? Course, I've been MIA myself lately so I have no cause to complain.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #3312
Lavern08

JB BFF Vernie-Pooh in da house:

I've tried to post pics from Photobucket, but I can't get the hang of it.

1. Good to "see" ya again JB BFF Beatrix

2. *Wonders what happened to our fearless leader and JB BFF Milly*

3. *Wishing someone would post a pic of Jim Caviezel*

Old 08-29-2012, 02:16 AM   #3313
Synonym
Tis the season!

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Beatrix has excellent taste. I loved Taylor's character on "Friday Night Lights".

Now, someone mentioned a little eye candy for those of us with a few more years of experience?

Just because...

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:20 AM   #3314
Synonym
Tis the season!

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And to be fair, I saw this handsome man on a talk show recently. He's holding up rather well.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #3315
Lavern08

Quote:

And to be fair, I saw this handsome man on a talk show recently. He's holding up rather well.

OMG, Syn - You just made my year!!!

Old 08-30-2012, 03:49 AM   #3316
Synonym
Tis the season!

Glad to be of service Lavern!

Worth a second look, isn't he?

Old 09-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #3317
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
*wondering the same thing*

Quote:
Now, someone mentioned a little eye candy for those of us with a few more years of experience?

I looove Mike Rowe. But he's got such a great personality. The funny thing is, I have a friend named Mike, who's actually a lot like Mike Rowe. (lucky me, heh)

Sorry guys, no pics tonight.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #3318
night-flyer
Roasting cows

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixKiddo View Post
Ugh, I can't get Image Shack to work right now. Just type in Taylor Kitsch and you'll see what I mean NF.
heh, I just saw this...I need to drop in more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
JB BFF Vernie-Pooh in da house:

I've tried to post pics from Photobucket, but I can't get the hang of it.

1. Good to "see" ya again JB BFF Beatrix

3. *Wishing someone would post a pic of Jim Caviezel*

Quote:

Old 09-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #3319
night-flyer
Roasting cows

hmm...Taylor Kitsch found him

Quote:

Old 10-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #3320
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
heh, I just saw this...I need to drop in more often.

Yes you should.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #3321
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That taylor kitch is one hairy chick, if you don't mind my saying.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #3322
ccarver30
The Appleton House

ccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
POSSIBLY NOT SUPER SAFE FOR WORK (shirtless)

Paul Leyden
ccarver30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:36 AM   #3323
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

That's a sweet avie, CC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickWit View Post

How dare you...
Old 10-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #3324
night-flyer
Roasting cows

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixKiddo View Post
Yes you should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickWit View Post

I think he's a bit young for me, but I'd let him float my boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarver30 View Post
Now that is...nice! Very nice indeed.

Quote:

Old 10-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #3325
Synonym
Tis the season!

quickWit...oh, never mind.