Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2010, 12:14 AM   #26
Seaclusion
Absolute Parsley

Seaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Curling isw a sport just as hockey is a sport. The only difference is that in hockey it is expected that the players will hit each other with their sticks and in curling they only do that when the competition is really heated.

Richard
Old 02-19-2010, 12:18 AM   #27
Fran
Slate grey mole person

Fran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priene View Post
I was describing Winter Olympics minority sports as "pants" when you were just a slip of a lass.
Yeah, yeah, you remember when all the internet was trees and the curlers were dodging woolly mammoths. Want another blanket for your legs, granddad?

Look! The Budgies just scored a goal!

*runs away and hides*

WIPs - The Karma Keeper Urban fantasy/magical realism thingie 44,397 of 85,000

The Poison Master 128 of 85,000

The Judgement Tree 1,028 of 85,000

Family history, complete. Awaiting copy from Createspace.

Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #28
semilargeintestine
BassGirl 5000

semilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssemilargeintestine is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You may say it's not a sport, but they got to be in the Olympics, and none of us have (I think). Some of them even have Olympic medals. That's good enough for me.

I'm so jealous Steven Colbert got to go as part of the US Team.

TCS on Facebook!
TCS on teh webz!

This quote will be here until the end of time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletpeaches
Two people in this thread
have me in their signatures. Shiny.

semilargeintestine is offline   Reply With Quote