Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party > The Bargains Board
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2009, 05:16 AM   #1
san_remo_ave
Kissin' frogs!

san_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudge
50% Coupon for Scrivener Available!

Hi Guys,

I just did Nanowrimo and one of the special offers for winners is a 50% off coupon for Scrivener.

Scrivener is a wonderful writing tool (for OSX only, not Windows), however I already own it! I've never seen such a steep discount, so thought I'd offer to download and pass along the coupon to someone on the board (this is totally acceptable in Nano rules).

If you will definitely use it, please PM me. Please don't ask for it if you won't use it, because there's only 1 that I can get and someone else might want it!

ETA: Someone has requested my coupon, but check below for other Nanoers who have similar coupons to share!!

Quote:
Winners Get 50% off on Scrivener Writing Software for Mac OS X

This year, Literature & Latte is offering NaNoWriMo winners 50% off the purchase price of Scrivener, their writing software program for Mac OS X. Scrivener is designed specifically to aid you in hammering out your first draft, helping you to organise your research and find a structure for your novel along the way.

If you have already purchased Scrivener, feel free to pass your coupon code on to a friend.

FORTNEY FOLLIES, a Regency romance series from Harlequin Historical Undone!

Last edited by san_remo_ave; 12-04-2009 at 07:55 AM.
san_remo_ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #2
DamaNegra
Mexican on the loose!

DamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'd just like to add that I also got the coupon, but since I don't have a Mac and don't know any writers who own a Mac, I'm not going to be able to use it. So if anyone wants to take advantage of the offer, PM me and I'll send you the discount coupon.

EDIT: Taken

Last edited by DamaNegra; 12-08-2009 at 07:46 PM.
DamaNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #3
AnnieColleen
Re-NaNoing

AnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAnnieColleen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Likewise, I don't have a Mac, so PM & I'll pass my coupon along.

EDIT: taken.

When writing a novel that's pretty much entirely what life turns into: "House burned down. Car stolen. Cat exploded. Did 1500 easy words, so all in all it was a pretty good day."
~Neil Gaiman

Last edited by AnnieColleen; 12-05-2009 at 02:05 AM.
AnnieColleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #4
defyalllogic
i'm a girl. (i have tendonitis)

defyalllogic is a splendid one to beholddefyalllogic is a splendid one to beholddefyalllogic is a splendid one to behold
it expired on the 1st of may... oops

Last edited by defyalllogic; 06-04-2010 at 01:26 AM.
defyalllogic is offline   Reply With Quote