Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > NaNoWriMo and Beyond
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2009, 04:23 AM   #76
thethinker42
Abnormal Romance Author

thethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthethinker42 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletpeaches View Post
45 minutes for my first thousand.

EAT IT FOLKS. I PWN.
I did that 9 hours ago. *I* PWN.

AW Library: Lauren Gallagher * L. A. Witt

In-Progress:
Lead Me Not - 80,105 / 100,000
The Saint's Wife - 47,010 / 55,000

The Walls of Troy
- Available 10/07!
thethinker42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:24 AM   #77
scarletpeaches
Banned

scarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think you'll find DANIEL pwns.

At least, he will in a later chapter. Oh yes. He will pwn.

Mightily.
scarletpeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:28 AM   #78
ChristineR
What happened?

Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan. Downtown. Near the University, and the first Borders
ChristineR is a glorious beacon of lightChristineR is a glorious beacon of light
Okay, I signed up, but it's still Saturday here. I don't think I'm going to win this year, too much going on, but I'm officially in.
ChristineR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:34 AM   #79
Wayne K
Banned

Wayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I can't participate, but I bring you espresso.

Wayne K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:54 AM   #80
ccarver30
The Appleton House

ccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsccarver30 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*loves Wayne*
ccarver30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:35 AM   #81
Satori1977
Listening to the Voices In My Head

Satori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSatori1977 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Exactly 4 more hours until I can start.

Richard Castle

Satori1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:01 AM   #82
Yeshanu
Elf Queen

Yeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
One hour, 29 minutes to go...
Yeshanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #83
Sai
Book lover/Spy

Sai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputation
Damn daylight savings time! Now not only will it be dark out earlier, but it delays Nano by an hour!

Absolute Visions now on sale!

Kuri-ousity.com
The site for manga news and reviews.

Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:19 AM   #84
Yeshanu
Elf Queen

Yeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It shouldn't, as DST begins at 2 am. It gives us an extra hour, it doesn't delay it!
Old 11-01-2009, 06:28 AM   #85
Wayne K
Banned

Wayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh good, now I don't know what time it is, or is going to be.
Wayne K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:30 AM   #86
Sai
Book lover/Spy

Sai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshanu View Post
It shouldn't, as DST begins at 2 am. It gives us an extra hour, it doesn't delay it!
Holy crap, so I can start nano NOW and still get an extra hour of sleep? Thanks!

Absolute Visions now on sale!

Kuri-ousity.com
The site for manga news and reviews.

Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:31 AM   #87
Sage
Hero, villain, angel, demon
AW Moderator

Sage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
1 hour! <is anxious>

Love Sucks - Musa Publishing, B&N, Amazon
"Fireflies" - Absolute Visions

A Paranormal Bromance: Revising

Super/Human (Hero/Villain 2): NaNoWriMo

This week, I'm in: Connecticut and New Jersey
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:37 AM   #88
DamaNegra
Mexican on the loose!

DamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
3 hours, dammit!

DamaNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #89
Yeshanu
Elf Queen

34 minutes...
Old 11-01-2009, 07:06 AM   #90
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeesh, still two and half for more hours!

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:15 AM   #91
Eskimo1990
is here :)

Eskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
15 minutes!!!!
Twitter

Eskimo1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:20 AM   #92
Eskimo1990

Eskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
10 minutes!
And got my work station all set up! I am so prepared!
Twitter

Old 11-01-2009, 07:23 AM   #93
Rushie
practical experience, FTW

Rushie has a spectacular auraRushie has a spectacular aura
Seven minutes and I FINALLY came up with my characters names. Whew!
Rushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:25 AM   #94
Eskimo1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushie View Post
Seven minutes and I FINALLY came up with my characters names. Whew!
Yay!
Five more minutes!
Twitter

Old 11-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #95
Angel_Lorena26
figuring it all out

Angel_Lorena26 is on a distinguished road
Almost game time...

I have nothing prepared but a few ideas on how I want to go weither it works out or not is a total different story. Unfortunately I won't be able to start till I get off work at 3pm.
Angel_Lorena26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:31 AM   #96
Viking Horse
Devil in the Top Hat

Viking Horse has a spectacular auraViking Horse has a spectacular aura
Huzzah, it's finally time!
Viking Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:43 AM   #97
Eskimo1990

13 minutes in with 242 words so far! Yay
Twitter

Old 11-01-2009, 09:30 AM   #98
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's NaNo time!

Good luck to everyone!

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #99
bettielee
Just a regular Fairy Princess

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
whoooot! I'm all buzzed and stuff... and I don't see how I'm going to get to bed... and i want to "fiddle" with my first 2028 words... and I know I shouldn't.

dammit.

Currently NaNoing: The Heroine from Hampshire - gothic romance maybe... kinda

To edit:
The Vampire Baron - gothic romance - needs editing
Nocturnelle - gothic romance - first draft
The Last Hunter - fantasy - soaking
Endways of the Gods - fantasy mish/mash - might be garbage

To Betas
Dreadlight - Urban Fantasy

Writing Blog: New Years and SHERLOCK LIVES!

Books with Bettielee Blog: taking a break from the bookblog....

Twitter

bettielee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #100
WittyandorIronic
practical experience, FTW

WittyandorIronic has earned our admirationWittyandorIronic has earned our admirationWittyandorIronic has earned our admirationWittyandorIronic has earned our admiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettielee View Post
whoooot! I'm all buzzed and stuff... and I don't see how I'm going to get to bed... and i want to "fiddle" with my first 2028 words... and I know I shouldn't.

dammit.
Write More!! It is the only acceptable NaNo solution.
WittyandorIronic is offline   Reply With Quote