Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thumbs up TGIF Par-tay!

Roses are red
Violets are blue.
Come as you are
I'm inviting YOU!!!

Here's more to celebrate!

*Goes to get forks*

Please check out my book on this link. Thanks.
https://www.createspace.com/4742539
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=138688
HOF link: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8514909#post8514909
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...07#post7397507
verning is the only way to travel!
*Prelicks Suze - It's the next best thing to getting Laverned*
Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
CaroGirl
Living the dream

CaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yay Friday! Woke up with a migraine this morning but it didn't turn out to be as bad as I thought it would be (my last one was BAD). So I even made it to work. Tonight I'm curling up with a good book and a fire (supposed to be a chilly 2C tonight).

And the family's off to a county fair this weekend.

Happy FRIDAY everyone!!
Old 09-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I too have a headache. I'm exhausted. I have to work tonight and the next night and the next night.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pass the brownies.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
kayleamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
spamwarrior
rewriting.

spamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Not feeling so good. You guys always make me feel so much better =)

Follow me on Twitter
spamwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:19 PM   #5
bettielee
Just a regular Fairy Princess

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
^^I sorry Spama-lama! I hope you feels better!

And praise God it is Friday. I don't think I'd make it another weekday.

Currently NaNoing: The Heroine from Hampshire - gothic romance maybe... kinda

To edit:
The Vampire Baron - gothic romance - needs editing
Nocturnelle - gothic romance - first draft
The Last Hunter - fantasy - soaking
Endways of the Gods - fantasy mish/mash - might be garbage

To Betas
Dreadlight - Urban Fantasy

Writing Blog: New Years and SHERLOCK LIVES!

Books with Bettielee Blog: taking a break from the bookblog....

Twitter

bettielee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
spamwarrior
rewriting.

spamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Me either! This has been an insane week.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Fridays are when us muppets like to kick back and get our groove on.
Silent Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
spamwarrior
rewriting.

I'm not a muppet. I'm a Pet Rock. *Sniffs*

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #9
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Every rock needs a groove.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
spamwarrior
rewriting.

Every muppet needs candy.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #11
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*hits muppet with stick and give m&m's to spam*

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 09-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #12
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Why do I always think it's safe to stand still?
Old 09-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #13
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

false sense of security

Old 09-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #14
bettielee

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamwarrior View Post
I'm not a muppet. I'm a Pet Rock. *Sniffs*
I'm glad you said something. I didn't want to be the one to point it out.

**had no idea what spam was in that avatar**

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Old 09-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #15
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

*waves bettie down and hands her a stick*

Rob is hiding in the corner. He thinks he's invisible so you can walk right up and whack him.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #16
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

*hands in front of face*

Nobody can see me if I can't see them.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #17
Mela
I Am Myself

Mela is a splendid one to beholdMela is a splendid one to beholdMela is a splendid one to behold
You beat me to it Susie! I was thinking of starting a Friday thread and asking what everyone's doing for the weekend.
It has been a tough week in the Mela household so we're very glad it's Friday AND I get out early today (2:30 EST).
I will be shopping for fall boots and some household items, gardening and continuing my WIP this weekend.

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. Edith Wharton, Vesalius in Zante
--------------------------------------
Mela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #18
Susie

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hey, all. Hope you guys feel better. Not a great week, huh. Hope y'all have a good weekend, feel great and there's always snacks in my siggy and avvi. Dig in!

HOF link: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8514909#post8514909
Old 09-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #19
bettielee

To finish my goal by Sunday, I will have to edit 94 pages a day. Have a feeling that might not happen. But my goal may have been selling myself short. I said I'd be done editing by the 30th... not editing and entering the purple pages!

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Old 09-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
~*Kate*~
brings the random.

~*Kate*~ is a candidate for sainthood~*Kate*~ is a candidate for sainthood~*Kate*~ is a candidate for sainthood~*Kate*~ is a candidate for sainthood~*Kate*~ is a candidate for sainthood~*Kate*~ is a candidate for sainthood~*Kate*~ is a candidate for sainthood~*Kate*~ is a candidate for sainthood
Old 09-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #21
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

filigree Kate brought her own sticks!

Old 09-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #22
spamwarrior
rewriting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
*hands in front of face*

There's something wrong with that way of thinking, but I can't think why.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #23
bettielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
*waves bettie down and hands her a stick*

Rob is hiding in the corner. He thinks he's invisible so you can walk right up and whack him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
*hands in front of face*

**pokes air with stick. air grunts.**

Ha! I have infiltrated your defenses!

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Old 09-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
Susie

bettie's wonder woman!

Old 09-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #25
bettielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
bettie's wonder woman!
ha ha! Finally... somebody says it!

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter