Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #23551
night-flyer
flying around in the pumpkin patch

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
23551- speaking of speaking. I'm here!

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Last edited by night-flyer; 05-12-2011 at 05:56 AM. Reason: slow connection
Old 05-12-2011, 05:56 AM   #23552
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
23552 Try to keep up NF :P

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
Old 05-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #23553
taratyler
I forget...

taratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
yeah, NF!

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
www.taratylertalks.blogspot.com
Old 05-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #23554
taratyler
I forget...

taratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hello, mr write

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-12-2011, 05:59 AM   #23555
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
23555-howdy all

- Mark Twain
Old 05-12-2011, 06:01 AM   #23556
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
23556 WOOT! 8,000 posts! Hi tara

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:02 AM   #23557
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
23557- i haz slow connection :P hi, tara, milly, MrWrite, and evening counters.

w00t!!! Way to go MrWrite!!! You still can't catch me...

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:03 AM   #23558
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

23558 You won't stop me trying though

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:04 AM   #23559
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

- Mark Twain
Old 05-12-2011, 06:05 AM   #23560
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:05 AM   #23561
larocca
Michael LaRocca

larocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 05-12-2011, 06:05 AM   #23562
taratyler
I forget...

good for you, mr write

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-12-2011, 06:07 AM   #23563
taratyler
I forget...

i'm going for 1000

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-12-2011, 06:07 AM   #23564
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

23564 Keep counting and you'll be hitting 5000 in no time

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:15 AM   #23565
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:16 AM   #23566
night-flyer

23566- you can do it, tara.

Quote:

Old 05-12-2011, 06:17 AM   #23567
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:20 AM   #23568
beckahrah
I believe you have my stapler

beckahrah is a shiny, shiny jewelbeckahrah is a shiny, shiny jewel
Old 05-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #23569
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #23570
taratyler
I forget...

almost there

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-12-2011, 06:25 AM   #23571
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #23572
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 05-12-2011, 06:36 AM   #23573
taratyler
I forget...

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-12-2011, 06:36 AM   #23574
Quentin Nokov
King of the Kitties

Quentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsQuentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsQuentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsQuentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsQuentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsQuentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsQuentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsQuentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsQuentin Nokov is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Old 05-12-2011, 06:36 AM   #23575
taratyler
I forget...

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Closed Thread