Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #17926
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
17926 Welcome back Jilly, how is the writing going?

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
Old 04-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #17927
jilly61
aye aye in search of an agent

jilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
17927 Pretty good. I have a plan and that's always a good thing.

Course you could always go straight to Amazon.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #17928
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
17928 Excellent!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #17929
jilly61

jilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Old 04-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #17930
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #17931
jilly61

Old 04-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #17932
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #17933
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Literary & Misfit Writers Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Sadly, the forum moderator is too deep into his scotch tonight to care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
For Kelly, and others seeking soft asylum.
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Tears are peanut & helplessness.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #17934
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #17935
Chris P
Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred

Chris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Click here to see a video of my two years in Uganda with the Peace Corps

Resingled Needs another round of betas. Interested?
Nyasaland Undergoing major repairs.
WIP: Cloak of Iron. WWI Sci-fi. It's got tanks. And holograms. 43,000 words.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #17936
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Quote:
Quote:
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Old 04-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #17937
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #17938
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #17939
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #17940
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #17941
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #17942
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #17943
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #17944
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #17945
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #17946
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #17947
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #17948
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

17948 *begins writing stalking complaint*

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #17949
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

17949 Who's stalking who? :P

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 04-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #17950
jilly61

Closed Thread