Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #15926
Harry Douthwaite
Just spinnin' my wheels here...

Harry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputation
Old 03-27-2011, 09:48 PM   #15927
Chris P
Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred

Chris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Click here to see a video of my two years in Uganda with the Peace Corps

Resingled Needs another round of betas. Interested?
Nyasaland Undergoing major repairs.
WIP: Cloak of Iron. WWI Sci-fi. It's got tanks. And holograms. 43,000 words.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:48 PM   #15928
JohnL
Hmmmm...

JohnL is a shiny, shiny jewelJohnL is a shiny, shiny jewel
15928... getting close to 16k!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:03 PM   #15929
Drachma10
Some day I'll find Rahknam. Hmph

Drachma10 is a glorious beacon of lightDrachma10 is a glorious beacon of light
15929 I love this thread

WIP's______________

Both Halfs-Chapter 4
Unnamed Zombie book-Chapter 4
Truth-Delayed until skill level rises
Old 03-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #15930
Chris P

Chris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
15930. Hello Drachma and John! I thought we'd be at 16K by last night. Guess we better get hustlin', huh?

Old 03-27-2011, 10:10 PM   #15931
Chris P

15931. Of course, I've not been around like I should be either.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:12 PM   #15932
Chris P

Old 03-27-2011, 10:15 PM   #15933
Chris P

15933. Hmmm, it seems there should be a cool thing I could do with that number but I can't figure it out right now.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:23 PM   #15934
Drachma10
Some day I'll find Rahknam. Hmph

Drachma10 is a glorious beacon of lightDrachma10 is a glorious beacon of light
15934 I have been doing other things, I'm sorry I left you guys.

WIP's______________

Both Halfs-Chapter 4
Unnamed Zombie book-Chapter 4
Truth-Delayed until skill level rises
Old 03-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #15935
Chris P

15935. Other things?!? There's no such thing. *he types between doing other things*

Old 03-27-2011, 10:38 PM   #15936
Chris P

15936.It's good to see you back.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:39 PM   #15937
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
15937 *wishes for other things I could be doing*

Literary & Misfit Writers Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeiae View Post
Clearly, you've never had a mouth full of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
For Kelly, and others seeking soft asylum.
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Tears are peanut & helplessness.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #15938
Harry Douthwaite

Harry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputation
You could critique my latest SYW submission, Kelly... link's in my signature
Old 03-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #15939
Chris P

15939. Okay, I got the meat of a scene written, now I need to find a way for the characters to exit.

Old 03-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #15940
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
15940 wouldn't be fair to anyone for me to crit with this sinus thing going on! When I get my brain back, look out! =)

Quote:
Quote:
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Old 03-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #15941
Chris P

15941. Aw, is Kelly a wee bit grumpy with sinus troubs? I better be nice. I might want some crits done soon.

Old 03-27-2011, 11:29 PM   #15942
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

15942 Even with the meds, my head hurts just enough to make my own writing appear completely stupid and unimportant... so out of respect, I should stay away from anyone else's until this clears up!

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #15943
kellysaid
almost there

kellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 03-28-2011, 12:29 AM   #15944
Harry Douthwaite

Old 03-28-2011, 12:37 AM   #15945
Chris P

Old 03-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #15946
Goldenleaves
Benefactor Member

Goldenleaves is a shiny, shiny jewelGoldenleaves is a shiny, shiny jewel
Old 03-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #15947
Goldenleaves
Benefactor Member

Goldenleaves is a shiny, shiny jewelGoldenleaves is a shiny, shiny jewel
Old 03-28-2011, 01:17 AM   #15948
Harry Douthwaite

Old 03-28-2011, 01:31 AM   #15949
Chris P

Old 03-28-2011, 01:41 AM   #15950
Harry Douthwaite

Closed Thread