Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 12:39 PM   #13801
night-flyer
flying around in the pumpkin patch

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Last edited by night-flyer; 03-13-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:41 PM   #13802
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
13802- we've gotten off count somewhere...oops

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-13-2011, 12:59 PM   #13803
DavidBrett
Alas, poor Yorick, he fed me 'nanas

DavidBrett has earned our admirationDavidBrett has earned our admirationDavidBrett has earned our admirationDavidBrett has earned our admiration
13803 - Really, where? All I've noticed is that every one of my posts on the last page had the same number as the one after yours. I must really be tired.

Authors warn me writing children's books is a lot of work - signings, school events, literary festivals, a blog, etc. I always reply "I WANT THAT!"

I don't claim to be a professional (yet). I just try and help others when and where I can.

Follow me @symplesymon
Old 03-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #13804
night-flyer

13804- 'cause I changed mine. :P sheesh, it almost felt like I was doing a rewrite, we've been posting the wrong numbers for quite some time. lol! I believe it was my fault.

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #13805
DavidBrett

DavidBrett has earned our admirationDavidBrett has earned our admirationDavidBrett has earned our admirationDavidBrett has earned our admiration
13805 - Well, as long as we're back on track before I go to sleep. We ARE back on the right number, aren't we?

Authors warn me writing children's books is a lot of work - signings, school events, literary festivals, a blog, etc. I always reply "I WANT THAT!"

I don't claim to be a professional (yet). I just try and help others when and where I can.

Follow me @symplesymon
Old 03-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #13806
night-flyer

13806- yep, the post number is on the upper right corner of your post. We're just copying that number, for reasons unknown.

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #13807
DavidBrett

13807 - Wow... I never thought to look there. :S

Follow me @symplesymon
Old 03-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #13808
night-flyer

13808- When this thread gets shut down, the post counts won't match. and then it will be anarchy!!

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 01:31 PM   #13809
DavidBrett

13809 - I fail to see how shutting down this thread has anything to do with our royals.

Follow me @symplesymon
Old 03-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #13810
DavidBrett

13810 - Oh....anarchy

Follow me @symplesymon
Old 03-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #13811
night-flyer

13811- you know, turmoil, confusion, disarray...

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #13812
DavidBrett

13812 - I know, I know... maybe 9AM is a good time to call it a night.

Follow me @symplesymon
Old 03-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #13813
night-flyer

13813- sounds like a plan. :P But you should call it a day. Have a good night/day, David.

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #13814
DavidBrett

13814 - Cheers: Happy counting!

Follow me @symplesymon
Old 03-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #13815
night-flyer

13815- is there any other way to count. Well, there is the depressed counting...
Cheerio, ta-ta, later, adios, see ya, bye, farewell.

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #13816
jilly61
aye aye in search of an agent

jilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
13816 Morning counters.

Course you could always go straight to Amazon.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #13817
jilly61

jilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Old 03-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #13818
jilly61

Old 03-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #13819
jilly61

Old 03-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #13820
jilly61

13820 Hello? Is there anybody there?

Old 03-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #13821
night-flyer

13821- I'm here, I'm here!! oops, too late, she's gone.

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #13822
jilly61

13822 I'm back. Hi NF. Glad to know someone else is around.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #13823
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
13823 I'll be back after I get coffee...

Literary & Misfit Writers Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Sadly, the forum moderator is too deep into his scotch tonight to care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
For Kelly, and others seeking soft asylum.
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Tears are peanut & helplessness.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #13824
night-flyer

13824- Hi, jilly. hi, Kelly Morning all.

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #13825
jilly61

13825 The place got busy there for a moment. Enjoying your weekend NF?

Closed Thread