Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 06:07 AM   #5151
Drice
Forensic Cleavage Preservation Soc.

Drice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admiration
5151 Hi laineyphobic. Thanks I needed that!

ETA 01: I can no longer post new entries. I have post count of 666. (in this thread) I am perfect.
ETA 02: laineyphobic I am just great. How's it go wit you all?
ETA 03: Kelly. You are perfect too.
ETA 04: An experiment. I wonder how long I can add edits?

ETA 05: Finally fixed the counting errors I made. Perfect? Har.
ETA 06: Here you go laineyphobic. Hope you like Rolo.

ETA 07: NEXT POST IS 5155 folks.
ETA 08: Awesome Kelly
ETA 09: Finished editing this one

Last edited by Drice; 01-29-2011 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:08 AM   #5152
Lainey
practical experience, FTW

Lainey is a shiny, shiny jewelLainey is a shiny, shiny jewel
5162 lol xD how're you going?

Don't get it right, just get it written.
- James Thurber

twitter / facebook
Old 01-29-2011, 06:15 AM   #5153
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5153 Perfect? You can't be perfect. I mean there's the whole gender thing to start with and...
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
Wtf. Happens every time I come in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
For Kelly, and others seeking soft asylum.
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Tears are peanut & helplessness.

Last edited by KellyAssauer; 01-29-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:28 AM   #5154
Lainey
practical experience, FTW

Lainey is a shiny, shiny jewelLainey is a shiny, shiny jewel
5164 I wish I had ice-cream. :3

Don't get it right, just get it written.
- James Thurber

twitter / facebook
Old 01-29-2011, 06:47 AM   #5155
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5155 wish I had a life...
Quote:
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Last edited by KellyAssauer; 01-29-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:54 AM   #5156
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

5156 there, back on track.
Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 06:59 AM   #5157
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
999,999. Err, I mean 5157
Old 01-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #5158
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

5158 good night millions!
Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #5159
benbradley
Perspiring Writer

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5159 Kelly, you're awake!

Oh, that's just your avatar...
Old 01-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #5160
night-flyer
One cow, two cows, three...

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5160- Drice looks like you made up on counting for last night. How come Kelly doesn't have her pj's on?

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:02 AM   #5161
Drice
Forensic Cleavage Preservation Soc.

Drice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admiration
5161 Yeah I tried. Hi NF. I also tried to keep my magic number of posts but the call of increasing the count won out. But this is all I got. Gotta say good night.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:03 AM   #5162
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5162- G'night, Drice.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 01-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #5163
larocca
Michael LaRocca

larocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5163 or, as we write it in Vietnam, 5163. I have no idea how to say it, though.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #5164
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

5164 good morning Vietnam...er I mean good morning millions thread!
Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #5165
night-flyer

5165- a little early to be counting. ugh, I need more coffee.

Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #5166
night-flyer

5166- actually, I need to go to bed...

Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 04:27 PM   #5167
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

5167 I need to finish this rewrite! Nite Night!
Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 04:37 PM   #5168
night-flyer

5168- I stayed up and rewrote my short story, several times. Good luck on yours. Good night zzzzzzzzzz's are calling.

Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 05:05 PM   #5169
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5169-Morning counters

- Mark Twain
Old 01-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #5170
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

5170 good morning Milly!
Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #5171
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5171- Morning Kelly...lemme just say, your avvie this morning looks REALLY cold!

- Mark Twain
Old 01-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #5172
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

5172 - just having my morning snow bath! LOL!
Quote:

Old 01-29-2011, 05:47 PM   #5173
milly
seeing sparks

5173- EEK!

- Mark Twain
Old 01-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #5174
Chris P
Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred

Chris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
5174. Brrrrr!!!!! I gotta be way more bundled up than that for snow angels.

Resingled Querying!
Nyasaland Off to betas. PM me if you'd like to help a guy out.
WIP: WWI Sci-fi. It's got tanks. And holograms. 41,000 words.

Write on, Brother! (blog)
Old 01-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #5175
milly
seeing sparks

5175- snow angels...never heard of em

- Mark Twain
Closed Thread