Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 06:06 AM   #26
benbradley
It's a doggy dog world

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
DCXXXIX
Old 08-31-2009, 06:07 AM   #27
benbradley
It's a doggy dog world

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
STOP THAT! No Commas!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:09 AM   #28
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

Silver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

(That's how many days it's been since Claudius II became emperor of Rome. My, how time flies...)
Old 08-31-2009, 06:10 AM   #29
Wayne K
Banned

Wayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 08-31-2009, 06:15 AM   #30
kct webber
Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.

kct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne K View Post

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati ~ Red Green

Old 08-31-2009, 06:18 AM   #31
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

Silver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just when I thought Wayne was going backwards, kct drove his ass forward!

Well done.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:25 AM   #32
Nightfly
Ruby Ruby when will you be mine?

Nightfly is a shiny, shiny jewelNightfly is a shiny, shiny jewel
DAMN IT!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:26 AM   #33
poetinahat
Poetry Contest is on!
SuperModerator

poetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

AW Music Lab: Listen to this!... and this

Old 08-31-2009, 06:30 AM   #34
alleycat
I vant to drink your blood.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We could just count the posts in this thread.

This will be post 34. Only 999,966 to go.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:31 AM   #35
kct webber

kct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thirty-five.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:33 AM   #36
Nightfly

No, that's cheating. We're gonna pull together and do this right. Come on this is for posterity! For the kids! (Deep breath. Calmly...)

Old 08-31-2009, 06:35 AM   #37
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

Two, buckle my shoe.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:40 AM   #38
alleycat
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Three French hens.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:43 AM   #39
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

Four score and seven years ago...
Old 08-31-2009, 07:31 AM   #40
Nightfly

Now we're really doing something huh? Yeah. Why, who knows where this could lead. Dare I say, we could change the world. Why, we could actually accomplish something so profound that it could alter the very of existence of -- Right, shut up and put down the number.

FIVE.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 AM   #41
alleycat
SuperModerator

Number SIX . . . from The Prisoner.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 AM   #42
benbradley
It's a doggy dog world

Old 08-31-2009, 08:07 AM   #43
Mythical Tiger
I RUN WITH THE TIGERS

Mythical Tiger has a spectacular aura
7, ate nine

"If I fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don't remove it - I might be writing in my dreams." ~Danzae Pace

"Being an author is having angels whisper in your ear - and devils, too." ~Graycie Harmon

I like tigers, coffee, and writing.

~Sam
Old 08-31-2009, 08:10 AM   #44
alleycat
SuperModerator

EIGHT Legged Freaks

Old 08-31-2009, 08:20 AM   #45
som1luvsmi
My brother loves me thiiis much! :)

Location: About a block away from the nuthouse...they've started sending me pamphlets.
som1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

In honor of Lori and her extreme AWESOMENESSESESESES!!!!

There, now you've got the answer to the WHOLE universe and we can go do other things.

/ LOCK THREAD

Quote:
"Karma's a bitch. Consider me her predecessor."

Assassin Kitteh is nobody's pet. She is a wanderer. She goes where good folks need her help. (Or where the optimal amount of mayhem can be produced.)
Do not weep for Assassin Kitteh. She rides alone...because she must.

Last edited by som1luvsmi; 09-09-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:04 AM   #46
CatSlave
Mah tale iz draggin.

CatSlave is a candidate for sainthoodCatSlave is a candidate for sainthoodCatSlave is a candidate for sainthoodCatSlave is a candidate for sainthoodCatSlave is a candidate for sainthoodCatSlave is a candidate for sainthoodCatSlave is a candidate for sainthoodCatSlave is a candidate for sainthood

How PA treats its authors: Oh, stop the whining and contact support@publishamerica.com like everyone else.

PA authors CAN fight back. File a complaint with your credit card company.

Have a question? Who can you trust? Absolute Write, Writer Beware and Preditors & Editors
Old 08-31-2009, 11:57 AM   #47
kct webber

9?

Old 08-31-2009, 01:25 PM   #48
F.F.
figuring it all out

F.F. is on a distinguished road
Forty Eight?

Boy it's a good thing we're handy with words, because as a group we seem to be fairly abysmal at math.

F.F.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:04 PM   #49
kct webber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatSlave View Post

Old 08-31-2009, 02:05 PM   #50
kct webber

Oh... and... 11.

Closed Thread