Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 06:36 AM   #43976
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 09-01-2011, 06:36 AM   #43977
Don Evan Scott

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 09-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #43978
Don Evan Scott

Old 09-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #43979
Don Evan Scott

Old 09-01-2011, 06:42 AM   #43980
larocca
Michael LaRocca

larocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 09-01-2011, 06:50 AM   #43981
larocca
Michael LaRocca

larocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 09-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #43982
Harry Douthwaite
Just spinnin' my wheels here...

Harry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputation
Old 09-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #43983
urbanmum
Village Vagabond

urbanmum has a spectacular aura
Dr. Suess
Old 09-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #43984
beckahrah
I believe you have my stapler

beckahrah is a shiny, shiny jewelbeckahrah is a shiny, shiny jewel
Old 09-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #43985
urbanmum
Village Vagabond

Dr. Suess
Old 09-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #43986
Harry Douthwaite

Harry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputationHarry Douthwaite has a golden reputation
Old 09-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #43987
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 09-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #43988
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 09-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #43989
urbanmum
Village Vagabond

Dr. Suess
Old 09-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #43990
kellysaid
almost there

kellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
43997 -- counters
Old 09-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #43991
kellysaid
almost there

kellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 09-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #43992
kellysaid
almost there

Old 09-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #43993
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 09-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #43994
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 09-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #43995
beckahrah

Old 09-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #43996
beckahrah

Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #43997
Harry Douthwaite

Old 09-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #43998
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
44005 - Oh, say can you see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Kylabelle: Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Old 09-02-2011, 02:41 AM   #43999
Don Evan Scott

Old 09-02-2011, 02:45 AM   #44000
Don Evan Scott

Closed Thread