Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #3601
Drice
Forensic Cleavage Preservation Soc.

Drice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admiration
3601 - That was a BIG number, ben. I had to take my glasses off to see it.

I can't keep up with the pace
And can't count either.

Last edited by Drice; 01-14-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #3602
Drice

Drice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admirationDrice has earned our admiration
3602 - That's the number I wanted.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #3603
Albedo of Zero
That didn't hurt

Albedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputation
3603...ya know, if you add these numbers together 3+6+0+3 = 12...1+2=3 you'll find that the next six numbers on the count will add up to their last digit!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:16 PM   #3604
Chris P
Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred

Chris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
3604 3 + 6 + 0 + 4 = 13; 1 + 3 = 4

What is this mathematical sorcery? I think we need to appoint a commission to investigate this.

Resingled Querying!
Nyasaland Off to betas. PM me if you'd like to help a guy out.
WIP: WWI Sci-fi. It's got tanks. And holograms. 41,000 words.

Write on, Brother! (blog)
Old 01-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #3605
Chris P

Chris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
3605 Is that a trivia-type fact you knew already or do you compulsively play number games like that?

Resingled Querying!

Old 01-14-2011, 11:51 PM   #3606
Drice

3606 - Apparently, she is taking something for it.

Hi Al.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #3607
Chris P

3607 mg of StopBeingSoGeeky. (Read package instructions for a full list of side effects. Ask your doctor if it's right for you)

Resingled Querying!

Old 01-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #3608
benbradley
Perspiring Writer

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
3608 - and anyone who dares to bring numerology into this thread shall be sent to ... fiction SYW!
Old 01-15-2011, 12:20 AM   #3609
Drice

There must be at least 3609 destinations in SYW. Any particular branch? If there's a choice, Erotica might be good.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:22 AM   #3610
Drice

3610 - I mean if I brought up something numerologically slanted.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:12 AM   #3611
CDSinex
Imagine something clever here.

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
3611 -One more pebble dropped in the ocean.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:15 AM   #3612
benbradley
Perspiring Writer

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
3612: Only 996,388 more pebbles to go!
Old 01-15-2011, 03:41 AM   #3613
Drice

3613 - Plunk...
Old 01-15-2011, 03:42 AM   #3614
Drice

3614 - Splish
Old 01-15-2011, 04:30 AM   #3615
adarkfox
designs books | writes books

adarkfox is a shiny, shiny jeweladarkfox is a shiny, shiny jewel
3615 kind looks like Ebis... who got 3003??? I'm holding out for 30035
Fire Dance - Edits...
A Year With Alaska - Saggy Middle
Fox Tail Designs

Old 01-15-2011, 04:54 AM   #3616
night-flyer
One cow, two cows, three...

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
3616 - and I thought that this thread would be done by the time I came back...

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 01-15-2011, 06:41 AM   #3617
Drice

NF. This is the 3617th time around. You've been gone a loooooonnnng time.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:00 AM   #3618
benbradley
Perspiring Writer

For the 3168th time, "Splish Splash, I was takin' a bath..."
Old 01-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #3619
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
3619 - just a quick question, if they close threads at 27k posts, then how are we going to get to a million? Just a thought.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 01-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #3620
Drice

You're pretty optimistic. You think there's even gonna be an internet in 3620 when we get to post number... what was that again?
Old 01-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #3621
Drice

3621 - just kiddin'. Sure there's gonna be an internet. I mean there's still a Santa Claus. Ain't there?
Old 01-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #3622
night-flyer

3622 - I doubt if I'll still be here to see it anyway. I can only live for so long.

Quote:

Old 01-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #3623
Albedo of Zero
That didn't hurt

Albedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputationAlbedo of Zero has a golden reputation
3623...3+6+2+3=14; 1+4=5 Does anyone see the pattern here? Some people see auras, some see music, and then there are those that see wasted thoughts on a quadrilateral plane in a 7th dimension...which one are you?
Old 01-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #3624
Drice

Oh I dunno... from the side of the fourth plane but I hardly think they're wasted. As a matter of fact I had 3624 thoughts just the other dimension.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #3625
Drice

And the 3525th just floated thither. Oh, and there's no pattern. It's magic.