Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #34901
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
Old 06-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #34902
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #34903
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:40 PM   #34904
larocca
Michael LaRocca

larocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 06-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #34905
larocca
Michael LaRocca

larocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslarocca is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 06-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #34906
larocca
Michael LaRocca

34913 because I always take all the unpopular numbers
Old 06-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #34907
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 06-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #34908
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

34915 Good for you

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #34909
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 06-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #34910
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #34911
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 06-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #34912
larocca
Michael LaRocca

34919 or thereabouts
Old 06-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #34913
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #34914
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #34915
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 06-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #34916
larocca
Michael LaRocca

Old 06-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #34917
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #34918
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #34919
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

34926 TOP

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Last edited by MrWrite; 07-02-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #34920
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #34921
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #34922
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:52 PM   #34923
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:53 PM   #34924
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-30-2011, 09:54 PM   #34925
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Closed Thread