Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 08:50 AM   #251
Hettie
Once and future Queen......

Hettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Where are all the OCD people that should be ON this thread like White on Rice?

Blog
Old 12-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #252
LOG
Lagrangian

LOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputation
Didn't know we had any...
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
--Laozi
Old 12-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #253
Komnena
In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah

Komnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Old 12-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #254
brad_b
Knight Errant

brad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
254? I kinda liked going down the roads, as in Boogie Street.

"Live and dream of a brighter tomorrow, but live today so as to fulfill that tomorrow."

"Not hammer strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Still round the corner there may wait,
A new road, or a secret gate." - J.R.R. Tolkien

A Knight's Journey Into Doom Quest
Old 12-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #255
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"...and I'll never have that recipe again."

Silent Rob:

I Lavern too... I started once, and now I just can't stop.

Kylabelle:

Laverning is how I get through the long days, mostly. (don't ask about the long nights, just don't)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
I need a good Laverning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWest View Post
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.S.F. View Post
I'll be Laverning all of you sooner or later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
... I've *finally* been Laverned!!! It's even better than they said it would be!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:25 PM   #256
Komnena

Komnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The hills are alive with the sound of music.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:43 PM   #257
LOG
Lagrangian

LOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputation
I don't live near hills. North Dakota is almost pure flatland.
--Laozi
Old 12-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #258
Komnena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
I don't live near hills. North Dakota is almost pure flatland.
That would drive me crazy. I grew up in flood country. The idea of not having high ground within sight gives me the shudders.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #259
Wayne K
Banned

Wayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Twenty five or six to four.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #260
benbradley
Perspiring Writer

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Flat as a pancake.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #261
benbradley
Perspiring Writer

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?
Old 12-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #262
Lavern08

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Don't worry, be happy!

Silent Rob:

Kylabelle:

Laverning is how I get through the long days, mostly. (don't ask about the long nights, just don't)

Quote:
I need a good Laverning.
Quote:
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Quote:
... I've *finally* been Laverned!!! It's even better than they said it would be!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:31 AM   #263
Hettie

Hettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHettie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Every rose has it's thorns!
Blog
Old 12-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #264
Komnena

Country roads,take me home.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:51 AM   #265
LOG
Lagrangian

If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky? ~Stanislaw J. Lec
--Laozi
Old 12-08-2009, 02:53 PM   #266
Komnena

Lucky is as lucky does.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #267
benbradley
Perspiring Writer

#267.

My sister was in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (circa mid-1960's) for finding a seven-leaf clover in our back yard.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:30 PM   #268
Lavern08

"Can't Touch This!"

Silent Rob:

Kylabelle:

Quote:
I need a good Laverning.
Quote:
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #269
Komnena

It's the chance of a lifetime in a lifetime of chance.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:41 AM   #270
brad_b
Knight Errant

brad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*Time...time...time...
See what's become of me,
While I looked around, for my possibility,
I was so hard to see....*

"Live and dream of a brighter tomorrow, but live today so as to fulfill that tomorrow."

"Not hammer strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Still round the corner there may wait,
A new road, or a secret gate." - J.R.R. Tolkien

A Knight's Journey Into Doom Quest
Old 12-09-2009, 05:00 AM   #271
LOG
Lagrangian

'I believe in nothing, but the beating of our hearts.' -100 Suns, This is War, 30 Seconds to Mars
--Laozi
Old 12-09-2009, 05:16 AM   #272
Komnena

Puff the magic dragon lived in a land called Hanalee.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:55 AM   #273
LOG
Lagrangian

He lived by the sea.
--Laozi
Old 12-09-2009, 06:19 AM   #274
Hettie

And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee

Blog
Old 12-09-2009, 09:13 AM   #275
LOG
Lagrangian

I spy with my little ey, something flashy...
--Laozi
Closed Thread