Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 10:57 PM   #26626
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Location: Illinois, where our governors make our license plates.
Brian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 05-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #26627
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Brian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 05-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #26628
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Old 05-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #26629
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Old 05-27-2011, 11:00 PM   #26630
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Old 05-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #26631
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Old 05-27-2011, 11:03 PM   #26632
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Old 05-28-2011, 12:47 AM   #26633
taratyler
I forget...

taratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
you almost did it you sneaky elf!

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
www.taratylertalks.blogspot.com
Old 05-28-2011, 12:47 AM   #26634
taratyler
I forget...

taratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
and while my back was turned!

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-28-2011, 12:48 AM   #26635
taratyler
I forget...

oh, well. have at it...

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #26636
taratyler
I forget...

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #26637
taratyler
I forget...

happy memorial day weekend!

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
Old 05-28-2011, 02:04 AM   #26638
beckahrah
I believe you have my stapler

beckahrah is a shiny, shiny jewelbeckahrah is a shiny, shiny jewel

Last edited by beckahrah; 05-28-2011 at 02:08 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:07 AM   #26639
beckahrah

Old 05-28-2011, 02:08 AM   #26640
beckahrah

Old 05-28-2011, 02:08 AM   #26641
beckahrah