Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2012, 06:11 AM   #12401
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey now. None of that here. take that stuff back on up to Horror Hounds.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:39 AM   #12402
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
Hey now. None of that here. take that stuff back on up to Horror Hounds.
*opens the Gates of Hell and unleashes the undead*

What? You mean this isn't the Horror Hounds?

Oops.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Brand new blog post: I are smart
Haggis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:13 AM   #12403
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We've only got room in here for one undead, that's you.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #12404
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
We've only got room in here for one undead, that's you.
Preesh, my friend, but it seems we have a little problem. These other folks is crawling up from the maw of Hell and we ain't got no place to put them. You suppose we can move them to Philadelphia?
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-14-2012, 07:32 AM   #12405
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Better yet we'll send them to Main.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #12406
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm not undead. I'm the preacher. You guys just ain't never been t' church, and y'all could sure use some churchin' up, and y'all ain't never asked what religion I follows.

<spit>

Bet none of ya's ever heard of this little town called Innsmouth neither. It's back east aways.
FOTSGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #12407
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOTSGreg View Post
I'm not undead. I'm the preacher. You guys just ain't never been t' church, and y'all could sure use some churchin' up, and y'all ain't never asked what religion I follows.

<spit>

Bet none of ya's ever heard of this little town called Innsmouth neither. It's back east aways.
One religion's the same as any other religion, I reckon.

*spit*

And I ain't never heered about no town called Innsomething. That up in Canadia somewhere?
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-15-2012, 01:49 AM   #12408
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
**Walks into saloon, sees undead rising**

Oh for the love of...

**Fire bombs undead**

now return from whence you came and stay out of the saloon. I don't allow more than one undead at a time and the Marshal is it.

Sheesh, I get busy and can't be here as much and the place goes to hell, literally.

Hey, Cowboy.

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:43 AM   #12409
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Hey, Reg

Like the new avatar.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:12 AM   #12410
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Massychusetts, Haggis. Innsmouth's in Massychusetts.

See, the little undead doggie critter appreciates some churchin' up. 'Course, won't do no good wit' him. His kind already belongs t' the Old Ones and serves their Purpose. The rest o' youse, howsevers...
Old 04-15-2012, 04:14 AM   #12411
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Reg, I din't do it. Someone opened the Gate 'fors I was ready. I gots it unner controls now.

<spits, hacks up blood, coughs, spits again, steps on it as it tries to crawl away>
Old 04-15-2012, 05:17 AM   #12412
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Quote:
Hey, Reg

Like the new avatar.
Looks like she's hugging that 'nanner she copped from the Weekend Report thread.

Quote:
Massychusetts, Haggis. Innsmouth's in Massychusetts.
That east or west of Fargo?

Quote:
See, the little undead doggie critter appreciates some churchin' up. 'Course, won't do no good wit' him. His kind already belongs t' the Old Ones and serves their Purpose. The rest o' youse, howsevers...
Over time won't matter much.

*spit*

Old Ones have all kinds of patience.

Quote:
Reg, I din't do it. Someone opened the Gate 'fors I was ready. I gots it unner controls now.
For now you do. For now.

Quote:
<spits, hacks up blood, coughs, spits again, steps on it as it tries to crawl away>
Dang, bro. Why'd you do that? She was kinda cute.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-15-2012, 06:10 AM   #12413
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

You likes 'em young, eh? no problem. Next one I hock up is all your'n. Just be mindful t' keeps her underfed. They're likely t' outgrows the local population, not t' mention city limits, if'n y'all let's 'em eats all they wants...

Old 04-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #12414
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

I be lovin' me them feisty ones.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #12415
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

And therein lies a story, folks...

Old 04-15-2012, 07:40 AM   #12416
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Within everything lies a story, me fiend friend.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #12417
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

What are you Scottish or something, Haggis?
Old 04-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #12418
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Indeed.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #12419
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Funny, you don't look it

Last edited by CDaniel; 04-15-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #12420
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Look it?

That's 'cause you ain't seed me kilt.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #12421
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Preesh, my friend, but it seems we have a little problem. These other folks is crawling up from the maw of Hell and we ain't got no place to put them. You suppose we can move them to Philadelphia?

Damn, Haggis -- Philadelphia's packed to the gills with demon spawn already. I'm not sure they can fit anymore, leastaways without flowing over into Jersey.
CassandraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #12422
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Jersey's hip deep in spawn already. Just like N'York.

Haggis, Massychusetts is east o' Fargo. Way, way east - over on the 'Lantic coast. Figgered you'd a known that bein' a durned furriner from Scottylands and all. I hear tell you'd fit right in in places like Boston and whatnot.

<spit>

Oh, an' we gots no needs t' see ya's in no skirt.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #12423
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Quote:
Jersey's hip deep in spawn already. Just like N'York.

Haggis, Massychusetts is east o' Fargo. Way, way east - over on the 'Lantic coast. Figgered you'd a known that bein' a durned furriner from Scottylands and all. I hear tell you'd fit right in in places like Boston and whatnot.

<spit>

Oh, an' we gots no needs t' see ya's in no skirt.
Back east?

*shudder*

Too many people back there fer me.

Give me land, lots of land, under starry skies above. Don't fence me in.

Oh, and if it was a skirt I was wearin', I'd have on underwear too.

*spit*
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #12424
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Back east?

*shudder*

Too many people back there fer me.

Give me land, lots of land, under starry skies above. Don't fence me in.

Oh, and if it was a skirt I was wearin', I'd have on underwear too.

*spit*
Now don't take this all personal-like, but I'm puzzlin' over how it is you say you'd be wearing underwear with a skirt. You go dawgin' around this place without any kind of covering on your hinder parts (been meanin' ta report that), so what is it about a skirt that would make you change yer nekid ways?

*spit*
CassandraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #12425
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

See, now that's jus' one more reason we ain't gits no needs t' sees ya' in no skirt, or kilt, or whatever's ya' wants t' call that great wooly thing o' your'n.

Oh, an' I thought you liked fences... Or was that cages - an' whips an' leather an' chains an' sich?