Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2012, 11:48 PM   #12176
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ME?! Hiding the good stuff?! Ha. That's silly.

**must think of a new hiding place**
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #12177
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's okay, Dan. I already moved yer stash t' the Horror Hounds bar.
FOTSGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #12178
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #12179
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I warn you, Greg, Reg throws fire.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:59 PM   #12180
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
'Scuse me.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #12181
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

You used too.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:09 AM   #12182
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

No, that was 'scuse me, as in I'll be right back. And I am with the stash taken to the Horror Hounds. And now I shall hide the good stuff and not tell any of you reprobates.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:12 AM   #12183
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Wha?!

**opens cash register for my last secret flask**

*empty*

OH COME ON, REG!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 12:17 AM   #12184
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

Now, now. I'm in charge around here. And in charge I'm going to be.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #12185
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Can I at least pour myself a cup coffee?

**looks in saddle bags, no coffee**

REG?!
Old 03-21-2012, 12:26 AM   #12186
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

Yes.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #12187
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

What'll I do when I have to go back out on the range? Buy my coffee back from you.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:32 AM   #12188
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

I may be inclined to pack some in a bundle for you.

But for now, I'm off. See you guys tomorrow

Old 03-21-2012, 12:34 AM   #12189
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Reg done stole the stolen booze that I stole for the Horror Hounds. I was jus' gonna' hide it over there fer safe-keepin', oh, your glorious Mod-nessness.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:34 AM   #12190
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

You guys?!

**looks around**

Is there someone else here I don't see
Old 03-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #12191
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Moi?
Old 03-21-2012, 12:37 AM   #12192
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

English, dude. English.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #12193
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Oh, sorry. Me? I'm here, and there, and bouncing around quite a bit today.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #12194
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOTSGreg View Post
Reg done stole the stolen booze that I stole for the Horror Hounds. I was jus' gonna' hide it over there fer safe-keepin', oh, your glorious Mod-nessness.
Right, I believe that.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #12195
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

**Double checks hidden stash**

Yup, still safe.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #12196
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

**stands still against bar, sweating**

Reg, you forgot your wolves!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:33 PM   #12197
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

You don't like my pets? They're perfect.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #12198
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

**shivers**

No no! They're perfect. Really

Last edited by CDaniel; 03-21-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #12199
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

I splurves my transformer wolves. You need to embrace the whole transformer thing.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #12200
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Aw, what good whittle puppy doggies.

<pets transformer wolves>

Dogs love me.

(Seriously, I've never met a dog I couldn't pet with one exception and that one had a skin disease that made him exceptionally sensitive and bad-tempered)