Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #12151
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Location: A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible things lurk just beneath the surface of reality
FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If it hisses, rises from the floor, and inflates a hood, hug it. It's just being friendly.

If it's black or brown, and about 6 ft long, it's also friendly. Give it a hug and cuddle up.

If it's about 6-inches long to 2 ft, green, and seems curious, just reach out and pet it on the head. It'll love you right back.
FOTSGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #12152
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Poke the snake with a stick.

I think I read that somewhere
**starts poking snake with a stick**

OUCH!

Hey, reg, did it say how long that stick should be

**starts getting wozzy**

I may need Ratchet
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:33 PM   #12153
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
**starts poking snake with a stick**

OUCH!

Hey, reg, did it say how long that stick should be

**starts getting wozzy**

I may need Ratchet

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #12154
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
**wozzy**

Hey, she ain't bad lookin
Old 03-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #12155
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Maybe that should have been don't poke the snake with a stick.

**Steps over fallen Cowboy**

Hmm, I may need to reread that.

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #12156
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

**starts puking**

What kinda snake was that?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:45 PM   #12157
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Not cleaning that up

Someone give the Cowboy a bucket.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:48 PM   #12158
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Location: A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible things lurk just beneath the surface of reality
FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What color was it? The snake that is, not the bucket.

Dan'l, yer lookin' a might peeked there...
Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 PM   #12159
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

I thought I was pucking in a bucket

Ooops! Sorry Haggis. It was your hat.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #12160
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

I'll clean it up
Old 03-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #12161
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

There we go.

Okay, don't no one open the closet door.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:38 AM   #12162
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
This place up and died.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #12163
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Nah, it just way overindulges and passes out for a while

Old 03-18-2012, 04:48 AM   #12164
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, in that case...

*steps over passed out people*

Excuse me while I snag myself a cowboy
Old 03-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #12165
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Snag away. We have a real good assortment

Old 03-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #12166
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiz_Mee View Post
Well, in that case...

*steps over passed out people*

Excuse me while I snag myself a cowboy

Tiz, I just gotta ask, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgP0FZwFrJY

Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #12167
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Wicked, then I'll just have to answer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IKctERdPl8
Old 03-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #12168
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiz_Mee View Post
Wicked, then I'll just have to answer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IKctERdPl8

Good policy.

Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:05 AM   #12169
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

*pours self a drink since ain't no one else to do it*
Old 03-20-2012, 02:41 AM   #12170
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

**pours a cup of coffee**
Old 03-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #12171
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

We have coffee. Holy carp. I thought we only served rotgut and flaming drinks. One of these days I have got to check out the inventory. Where's the stupid store room?

Old 03-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #12172
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

The store room used to be through that door behind the bar. You know, that one that goes straight to the outside now.

Well you see I had put in a rock floor in that room to keep a certain undead marshal, I won't name names (HAGGIS) from digging in there and stealing my entire supply. In retaliation he took the whole room off the side of the buliding.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #12173
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

I 'spose you could use the outhouse out back. looks like most of the locals use the alley anyways.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #12174
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Shhhhh...

I don't need Haggis knowing about whats really in the outhouse.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:39 PM   #12175
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

So, you're hiding the good stuff, ehh, Cowboy?