Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #11876
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Noooo! I beg you!
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #11877
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Location: A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible things lurk just beneath the surface of reality
FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
<Drags burlap bag full o' somethin' 'wriggley' behind bar, hits it with a club a coupla' times, rolls it underneath bar>

That oughta' keep things down fer 'bout 48 hours or so. Don't worry none 'bout it if the flies start gatherin'. It won't complain none.

<lays on another couple of hits with the club, downs shot at bar, <spits>, wanders on out to street readin' holy book>
FOTSGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #11878
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOTSGreg View Post
<Drags burlap bag full o' somethin' 'wriggley' behind bar, hits it with a club a coupla' times, rolls it underneath bar>

That oughta' keep things down fer 'bout 48 hours or so. Don't worry none 'bout it if the flies start gatherin'. It won't complain none.

<lays on another couple of hits with the club, downs shot at bar, <spits>, wanders on out to street readin' holy book>
*whispers*

omg. Haggis?

*pokes the bag*
Old 03-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #11879
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Location: A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible things lurk just beneath the surface of reality
FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
<pokes head back in bar>

'tain't Haggis, Missy. Now, you just best be leavin' that thing alone. It's in there tight right now. Trapped all well and proper like. But, if you pokes a hole in the bag, things are likely t' leak out. Bad things. Things that wriggle n' crawl an' gets in ya' when yer sleepin'. Just leave it lie. It won't start smellin' fer a few days if'n ya' leaves it alone... It might scream a bit, now and then. Don't mean nothin'. Just leave it be...

<opens up holy book and starts on back down street reading' and mutterin' in some unknown language>
FOTSGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #11880
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yes sir!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:40 AM   #11881
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hmm.

*investigates wriggly, squishy, bag on the floor*

Well slap my rump and call me Pandora.

Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #11882
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*slap*

Whatcha doing, pandora?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:52 AM   #11883
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
*slap*

Whatcha doing, pandora?

Openin' a bag full of trouble.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #11884
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Is that all
Old 03-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #11885
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Quote:
Is that all

You know, the usual.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #11886
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Openin' a bag full of trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
You know, the usual.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #11887
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

This place is just full of trouble.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #11888
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Quote:
This place is just full of trouble.
Yep, cause Wicked is leavin' it outa the bag.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #11889
regdog
Blessed Samhain
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Noooo! I beg you!
**Snerk**

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #11890
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hi Reg, did you know Del wrote you a eulogy in Cabaret? I told him you weren't dead but...

Hi, how's thing?

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
parumpdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #11891
regdog
Blessed Samhain
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Morning, PD. I did see his tribute/eulogy. I don't know how to thank him, or why for that matter.

How things?

Old 03-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #11892
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Morning, PD. I did see his tribute/eulogy. I don't know how to thank him, or why for that matter.

How things?
Pretty good.

My dog is getting old and seems to be developing morning indigestion. She's at that stage where she only wants the nice wet food, or the goodies - and the kibble irritates her throat. So she's coughing a bit.

I'm keeping an eye on her.

Goodreads

Old 03-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #11893
regdog
Blessed Samhain
AW Moderator

Ohh, I hope your dog is going to be okay. Can she eat the kibble if you soak them in warm water and soften them a bit?

Old 03-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #11894
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

Quote:
Ohh, I hope your dog is going to be okay. Can she eat the kibble if you soak them in warm water and soften them a bit?
Yeah, but she's a stinker. She'll hold out for the wet, even when her tummy is growling.

She just had 3 biscuits an half a slice of white bread. The bread stopped the coughing.

Only dog I've ever had that wouldn't pick scraps up off the floor. She'll wait for you to pick them up and feed em to her. Always has.

Goodreads

Old 03-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #11895
regdog
Blessed Samhain
AW Moderator

Someone is spoiled.

Old 03-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #11896
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

Quote:
Someone is spoiled.
well, I got her when she was 4 yrs old, from a shelter, and she was already like that. She ate grudgingly for them, but not much - and then after we got her home she never was one to chase food across the floor. Not even hamburger/chicken/cheese crumbles.

She doesn't have to lick the floor clean either. Leaves crumbs everywhere.

Goodreads

Old 03-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #11897
regdog
Blessed Samhain
AW Moderator

All ours have been rescues. 1 used to eat kibble one at a time. She'd pick up each kibble walk down the hall, eat it and come back for another

Old 03-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #11898
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Quote:
Someone is spoiled.
I wondered what that was.

They have these things, we call them baths, someone might want to try it once in awhile.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #11899
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

Quote:
All ours have been rescues. 1 used to eat kibble one at a time. She'd pick up each kibble walk down the hall, eat it and come back for another
Yup all the dogs and cats have been rescues.

All great animals.

Goodreads

Old 03-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #11900
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

*walks into the saloon*

A saucer of milk barkeep

**eyes the mouse in the corner of the room**