Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #11801
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*walks back into saloon*

Its okay. You only burned my eyebrows.

I was out in the water trough.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #11802
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Only got the eyebrows this time. I must be losing my touch.

Nice day here today. 65 with a nice breeze. Tomorrow should be cool and drizzle.

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #11803
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, you know that Transformers ain't known for throwing fire

Sun is out and cold. Winds are suppose to calm down today, I hope.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #11804
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I've been modifying my weaponry.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #11805
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Now now, reg. You wouldn't do that to me?

*knocks over another spittoon*

That was an accident.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #11806
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

**Hands Cowboy a mop**

Well now Cowboy that depends. Let's see how fast you can get that mess cleaned up.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #11807
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I once knew a guy who drank the contents of one of those for ten bucks *gags*
Old 03-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #11808
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiz_Mee View Post
I once knew a guy who drank the contents of one of those for ten bucks *gags*

Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #11809
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

*frantically starts mopping*

I've never done this with a flame thrower pointed at me
Old 03-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #11810
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

That's my Cowboy. When you're done, what'll you have to drink?

Old 03-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #11811
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

How bout something hot, like you
Old 03-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #11812
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

Careful, Cowboy hot things can burn

Old 03-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #11813
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Careful, Cowboy hot things can burn
Yep, like red hot pokers.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #11814
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

**Makes note to add that to my arsenal**

Old 03-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #11815
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

*takes note and eats it*

Old 03-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #11816
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

Old 03-08-2012, 10:07 PM   #11817
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

*downs drink*

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*looks for a glass of milk*
Old 03-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #11818
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

Fresh from the cow

Old 03-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #11819
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
*takes note and eats it*

I missed something--and do I want to know?
Old 03-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #11820
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

Around here, probably best not to.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #11821
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

*gurgle, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle*

http://youtu.be/RnU2s3P8LKE
Old 03-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #11822
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
*gurgle, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle*

http://youtu.be/RnU2s3P8LKE
My drinks are that good. **Preens**

Old 03-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #11823
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Goes to show you too that Haggis and cray can't hole their liqueur
Old 03-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #11824
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

Old 03-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #11825
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

To much?