Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #11601
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Location: On Dasher, on Dancer, on Starscream. Starscream? Wait, what?
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
:|

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #11602
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wicked?

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #11603
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
pissa

Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #11604
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
pissa
Yes, please. Cheese and pepperoni on mine.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #11605
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Sets of buffet

Old 03-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #11606
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #11607
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*spit*

we don't know from pissa at this particular time period.

*spit*
cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #11608
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*looks up from whiskey*

*nodes at cray*

*spit*
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #11609
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*kick, tap, kick*

*grabs a slice*

*spit*

(not on the slice)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
NinaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #11610
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*ching ching ching*

spurs
Old 03-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #11611
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
*ching ching ching*

spurs

Ooooh shiny!

*thinks about puttin' spurs on dancin' slippers*
Quote:
Old 03-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #11612
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*tries to get her jack ass a-movin*

Come on Penny! We'z a needin' to get back to the saloon!

I need a pick-me-up.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #11613
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Here ya go Nina
Old 03-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #11614
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiz_Mee View Post
*tries to get her jack ass a-movin*

Come on Penny! We'z a needin' to get back to the saloon!

I need a pick-me-up.

I think Penny is dead, Tiz. That's why you ain't gettin' nowhere in hurry there
Old 03-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #11615
NinaK
On the Beach

Quote:
Here ya go Nina

*tap, ching, tap, ching*

Thanks Dan, they're boootiful!
Quote:
Old 03-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #11616
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Damn it, I just get back to the Saloon and now I have to go bring in groceries. I'll be back ASAP. Nina, want to tend bar?

Hey Cowboy.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #11617
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Damn it, I just get back to the Saloon and now I have to go bring in groceries. I'll be back ASAP. Nina, want to tend bar?

Hey Cowboy.
*looks up from whiskey*

*nodes*

*spit*
(in the spittoon)

Old 03-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #11618
NinaK
On the Beach

Yipeeeee!

Don't worry I won't do any of those flaming drinks.
Quote:
Old 03-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #11619
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I think Penny is dead, Tiz. That's why you ain't gettin' nowhere in hurry there
Oh poor, poor, Penny. What a trusted steed you were. You brought me through the wilderness when I was lost. You carried my burdens as if they were your own. *sniff sniff*

Smell something?
Old 03-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #11620
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post
Yipeeeee!

Don't worry I won't do any of those flaming drinks.
Oh come on!
Old 03-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #11621
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Oh poor, poor, Penny. What a trusted steed you were. You brought me through the wilderness when I was lost. You carried my burdens as if they were your own. *sniff sniff*

Smell something?

Not to worry, the coyotes will eat well tonight.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #11622
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

OMG! There's a mutant creature stalking this thread!

It's ugly! It's hideous! It's something from a nightmare!
Old 03-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #11623
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
OMG! There's a mutant creature stalking this thread!

It's ugly! It's hideous! It's something from a nightmare!
Haggis?
Old 03-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #11624
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Quote:
Haggis?
WTH is that.

Is that what happens when they drink antifreeze?

I fear that is what will be chowing on Penny.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #11625
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

As ugly as it is, I can't stop staring at it. It has some mind control thing about it, drawing me in like a weird Steven King novel.

I need to go wash my brain out.