Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #11301
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*spit*

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #11302
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The bar's been empty for days and you show up to spit. Typical.

My Blog-Updated on 8/22/14 Same Place Different Time

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #11303
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What are you, one of them new fangled slot machines?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #11304
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah, why don't you see what pays off when you pull the lever.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #11305
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
tain't you got no smarts at all, haggis?

we're accepting credit cards now.
that thing there is the thingy-ma-bob for to be processing them.

it connects to the internet and then to the cards secure website via vpn. it then complete the transaction and prints out a receipt for your records.

*spit*
cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #11306
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
tain't you got no smarts at all, haggis?

we're accepting credit cards now.
that thing there is the thingy-ma-bob for to be processing them.

it connects to the internet and then to the cards secure website via vpn. it then complete the transaction and prints out a receipt for your records.

*spit*
Credit cards?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #11307
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*demonstrates use of new whatsit, orders truckloads of gourmet Valentine's chocolate, steel-toed boots, and assorted medieval dungeon accessories and implements, using the battery's credit card*

See Haggis? Easy peasy.

*spit*
Old 02-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #11308
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieD View Post
*demonstrates use of new whatsit, orders truckloads of gourmet Valentine's chocolate, steel-toed boots, and assorted medieval dungeon accessories and implements, using the battery's credit card*

See Haggis? Easy peasy.

*spit*
You must be one of them eastern skwirrels.

*spit*

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #11309
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*sput*

I guess I need to practice my spitting.

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
MrWrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #11310
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*kick, turn, kick*

*drags out the practice spittoon*
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
NinaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #11311
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hi Nina, aren't your legs tired yet?

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #11312
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

Holy carp, there's an Englishman in my bar

Old 02-16-2012, 05:25 PM   #11313
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mr. Write! So good to see you!

I alternate tween' dancin' and shootin'

They finally gave me a gun!

Wanna see?
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
NinaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #11314
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

*backs toward the door*

they've obviously lost their collective minds!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-16-2012, 05:29 PM   #11315
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Holy carp, there's an Englishman in my bar
If you want, I can start with the fish puns again...

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #11316
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWrite View Post
If you want, I can start with the fish puns again...

*borrows Nina's gun...shoots Englishman*

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #11317
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
**Buys the Marshal a drink**

Old 02-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #11318
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Frankly I am a'paw'lled at this a'paw'lling behaviour. I am very o'paw'sed to violence.

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #11319
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Your arrival here cast a pawl across the place.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #11320
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

paw'tever will I do?

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #11321
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

**Shoots Englishman and the Marshal**

Old 02-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #11322
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Oh, my Dawg. She done shot my paw.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #11323
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

Yes, yes she did. And she's happy about it

Old 02-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #11324
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Yes, yes she did. And she's happy about it
Some people are just easily pleased I guess. I mean, anyone who roots for the red sux...

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #11325
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

Shows how much you know, Englishman. I HATE the Red Sox and will until they give Terry Franconia a public apology.