Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #10751
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Always

There is one problem though....

Now I've heard of a fly being in a beer, but a chihuahua...

That's to much!

Barkeep!
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:12 AM   #10752
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*checks post 10745*

I believe I already asked for a grasshopper. Or hasn't that been invented yet?

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:29 AM   #10753
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Grasshoppers have been invented, yes.

Now get out of my beer and away from my steak!
Old 11-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #10754
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*tap, tap, turn*

Oh, grasshopper steak!

*takes out tiny knife and fork*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
NinaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #10755
Shadow_Ferret
Did I do that?

Shadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*tappity tappity tappity DING! Slap zip! Tappity tappity tap*

*looks up from his Sholes typewriter*

Wait. Nano hasn't been invented yet, has it?

“I love words but I don’t like strange ones. You don’t understand them and they don’t understand you. Old words is like old friends, you know ‘em the minute you see ‘em.” -- Will Rogers

"Blame it on my ADD, baby." -- AWOLNATION
Shadow_Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:39 AM   #10756
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sure it has. And would someone tell me since haggis ordered a grasshopper, are those things milked or grounded up and frapped

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:49 AM   #10757
Shadow_Ferret
Did I do that?

Shadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's for Haggis. A dog named after gross meat stuffed into a stomach. Grind it up and frappe it.

“I love words but I don’t like strange ones. You don’t understand them and they don’t understand you. Old words is like old friends, you know ‘em the minute you see ‘em.” -- Will Rogers

Old 11-17-2011, 05:55 AM   #10758
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Grasshopper recipe
3/4 oz green creme de menthe
3/4 oz white creme de cacao
3/4 oz light cream

Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.
Assuming, you know, that all that sh!t's been invented already.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:24 AM   #10759
Shadow_Ferret
Did I do that?

There's not a grasshopper anywhere in that recipe!

Old 11-17-2011, 07:40 AM   #10760
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Just be glad that it don't call for a whole farret instead
Old 11-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #10761
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Welp, you know where to get one.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
parumpdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #10762
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Assuming, you know, that all that sh!t's been invented already.
Sure it has, but you know there is something wholly unappetizing about a green drink

Old 11-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #10763
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Sure it has, but you know there is something wholly unappetizing about a green drink

is this true?

*jots down a note for 1970*

abort 'shamrock shake' idea

*rolls up note. puts it in a bottle. throws it in the ocean*
cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #10764
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Holy carp, I'd forgotten about that atrocity to the beverage world

Old 11-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #10765
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
i wouldn't worry about it now,...

i sent a note.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #10766
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

You'll have a national holiday in your honor for that

Old 11-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #10767
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
You'll have a national holiday in your honor for that

Yes!

Cray Day

Every November 31st,
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #10768
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

thanks nina!

*jots down a note for the furture*

add a day to november

*rolls up note. puts it in a bottle. throws it in the ocean*

*travels to future. checks things out. brings back news*

nina, they decided not to add a day to nov. sorry kid.

good news though,......

Old 11-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #10769
NinaK
On the Beach

I'm not afraid of the calendar police

I'm adding it anyway

Let me know about this National Battery Day, I'll put that on too.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #10770
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Nina, you rebel, you

Old 11-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #10771
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

*cough*
Old 11-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #10772
NinaK
On the Beach

*memo to self*

Plan something EXTREMELY special for National Battery Day
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #10773
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post
*memo to self*

Plan something EXTREMELY special for National Battery Day

oh my!

i better start on multi vitamin regimen or something!
Old 11-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #10774
NinaK
On the Beach

Quote:
Nina, you rebel, you
Thanks Reg

Quote:
oh my!
i better start on multi vitamin regimen or something!

hmm

You might want to spend some time in the pool,

practice holding your breath,

and swimming really, really fast from big toothy fish.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 08:26 PM   #10775
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Quote:
Lozenge?