Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2011, 01:41 AM   #10626
Shadow_Ferret
Ferret Untombed

Shadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Gal? What kinda broken down one horse town is this that we only gore one dancin girl?

Is she at least purdy to look at?

“I love words but I don’t like strange ones. You don’t understand them and they don’t understand you. Old words is like old friends, you know ‘em the minute you see ‘em.” -- Will Rogers

"Blame it on my ADD, baby." -- AWOLNATION
Shadow_Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:47 AM   #10627
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Ferret View Post
Gal? What kinda broken down one horse town is this that we only gore one dancin girl?

Is she at least purdy to look at?
'Course she's purdy.

Well, she's a gal in any event. Ain't that enough?

We used to have two of 'em but they up and took the stage to San Francisco. Never did come back.

*spit*

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Last edited by Haggis; 10-26-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:51 AM   #10628
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I Don't blame them.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
parumpdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:19 AM   #10629
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*tap, tap, turn and kick*

Nice eggbeater Mr. Ferret.

*spots puppeh looking at fishnets*

Don't even think about it marshal.

*spit*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
NinaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:32 AM   #10630
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*spit*

You used to be a lot friendlier afore you started a wearin' that lipstick, Missy.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 10-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #10631
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*reapplies lipstick*

Gah!

Where’s my manners?

Pucker up puppeh.
Quote:
Old 10-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #10632
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 10-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #10633
Shadow_Ferret
Ferret Untombed

Shadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*takes a stick and start swinging it at the disembodied lips*

Look out, Haggis. There's some kind of flying critter in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
I truly LOVE you both
Oh, I fixed your post for you.

“I love words but I don’t like strange ones. You don’t understand them and they don’t understand you. Old words is like old friends, you know ‘em the minute you see ‘em.” -- Will Rogers

Old 10-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #10634
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

You don't get out much do you, Ferret?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 10-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #10635
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

I'm with the ferret - better to knock the unknown off of the bar and out the doors

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
parumpdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #10636
Shadow_Ferret
Ferret Untombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
You don't get out much do you, Ferret?
I was wondering the same about you.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:01 AM   #10637
NinaK
On the Beach

*uncaps lipstick*

*draws eyebrows and nose on ferret’s mask*
Quote:
Old 10-27-2011, 01:45 AM   #10638
Shadow_Ferret
Ferret Untombed

*wonders how disembodied lips could hold lipstick*

Old 10-27-2011, 01:55 AM   #10639
NinaK
On the Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Ferret View Post
*wonders how disembodied lips could hold lipstick*

*tap, tap, twirl*

Very talented teeth
Quote:
Old 10-27-2011, 02:45 AM   #10640
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post

Very talented teeth

*insert inappropriate comment*

*spit*
cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:00 AM   #10641
NinaK
On the Beach

*sticks out tongue*

*wipes away inappropriate comment*
Quote:
Old 10-27-2011, 03:07 AM   #10642
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
that's hawt.

*spit*
Old 10-27-2011, 04:24 AM   #10643
Shadow_Ferret
Ferret Untombed

Wait. Something's wrong here.

Two things, actually.

Cray isn't a battery.

Cray is a mod.

When did that all happen?

Old 10-27-2011, 04:16 PM   #10644
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

*takes off pristine white glove*

*smacks ferrets face with it*

how dare you, sir!?
i am both a battery and a mod.

*puts glove back on*

*spit*
Old 10-27-2011, 04:35 PM   #10645
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

What? Cray's a mod?

Check, please!

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 10-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #10646
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nina, is that your Halloween look?

*spit*

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
MrWrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #10647
NinaK
On the Beach

*reapplies lipstick*

Yes it is Mr. Englishman,

Nice to see you.

*tap, tap turn and...*

Don't worry, I won't kick.
Quote:
Old 10-27-2011, 05:33 PM   #10648
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's very nice of you.

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
MrWrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #10649
Shadow_Ferret
Ferret Untombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
What? Cray's a mod?

Check, please!
This saloon is infested with mods!

Old 10-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #10650
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

I know. Let's get out of here.

Stewie the Chihuey