Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #9276
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
*looks at the marshal*

So I see they've finally put you away for robbing the till.
Nah. They got me for leg humping.

And all this time I thought it was only a misdemeanor.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #9277
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Out on the range there are but few to talk too except your horse, yourself, and a young moose that wakes you up by sniffing you all over in search of the candy in your pocket.

Last edited by CDaniel; 03-02-2011 at 03:21 AM.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #9278
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bye
Old 03-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #9279
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
Out on the range there are but few to talk to except your horse, yourself, and a young moose that wakes you up by sniffing you all over in search of the candy in your pocket.
Yeah, but in here all you get is a chihuey humping your leg.

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #9280
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mmmmm. Moose sammich.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #9281
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Mmmmm. Moose sammich.
You let the leg humping comment go right by

Old 03-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #9282
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Leg humping's a given.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #9283
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

Sad but true

Old 03-03-2011, 02:47 AM   #9284
Frank Kelso
practical experience, FTW

Frank Kelso is well-respected
I been out riding for a while and I get back in time to see Haggis leg-humping (or dreaming about -- hard to tell the difference with ol' pooch.)

Looks like things ain't changed a bit whilst I was away.

* spoot * (cray's run off with our teeth again.)
Frank Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:09 AM   #9285
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Kelso View Post
I been out riding for a while and I get back in time to see Haggis leg-humping (or dreaming about -- hard to tell the difference with ol' pooch.)

Looks like things ain't changed a bit whilst I was away.

* spoot * (cray's run off with our teeth again.)
At my age, Kelso, it's mostly dreaming about.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #9286
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

Kelso, good of you to drop in. You drinking something?

Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #9287
Frank Kelso
practical experience, FTW

Frank Kelso is well-respected
You aint gonna trick me like that again, Reg.

Last time I tried one of your blue-flame specials, it set my moustache on fire.
When I asked for some water to put it out, you said, "Water chasers are for sissy's."

My moustache won't grow back on the flamed-out side -- looks sillier than usual with half a moustache and only one eyebrow.
Thank goodness for "Don't Ask - Don't Tell."
Frank Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:37 AM   #9288
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

The trick is to open your mouth wide with that drink, Frank
Old 03-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #9289
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

Kelso, trying to down a flaming drink is half the fun of this place.
Hey, Cowboy, nice to see you stopped in again.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #9290
Cella
I love that you know how to do that

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Kelso View Post
My moustache won't grow back on the flamed-out side -- looks sillier than usual with half a moustache and only one eyebrow.
I remember when that happened to me!
Old 03-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #9291
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

but think of how much you've saved on waxing, Cella

Old 03-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #9292
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #9293
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Yeah...what haggis said.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #9294
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
what? you think that's me in my avatar?
Old 03-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #9295
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Uh...yeah. That's what was hidding under all that hair. You look a lot better for sure
Old 03-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #9296
Cella

Old 03-04-2011, 10:07 PM   #9297
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

It looks to be a nice easy day today, so I'm...goofing off. Shhhhh! Don't tell Reg.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:09 PM   #9298
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

Oh ho, really.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:11 PM   #9299
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Oh ho, really.

REG! You're back. Hows it going?
Old 03-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #9300
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

Just fine, Cowboy. How is everything with you?