Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2009, 08:22 AM   #6526
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Got all that I could afford.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:41 AM   #6527
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good man. I hope you have a good Christmas.

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:44 AM   #6528
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

In case I never get back in. Internetz = pile of poo.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:48 AM   #6529
Synonym

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You should invest in cable internetz instead of poo internetz. They work better.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:48 AM   #6530
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Merry, Merry Christmas to you Tiz
Old 12-24-2009, 08:52 AM   #6531
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Night Gang.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:54 AM   #6532
Synonym

Good night.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:04 AM   #6533
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
They don't have cable here.

I don't even have a telephone line.

I do have electric though.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #6534
Synonym

Yay! Methane gas produced?

Old 12-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #6535
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

I . . . have no idea. Maybe that's a bit too techie for this area.

3 posts in here tonight. She's really movin.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #6536
Synonym

quiet, it might hear you and...

Old 12-24-2009, 09:25 AM   #6537
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Silence! I keel you!

Sorry, I just really like that terrorist. He and I--we'z like soul sistas.

I've got nuttin wrapped. Maybe I should get to that, cause like in 15 hours it's all gonna get ripped back off.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #6538
Synonym

I'm still waiting on two presents to show up. Somehow I don't think they're going to make it.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:38 AM   #6539
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

I once had presents delivered on Christmas eve at 8pm, was even on a Sunday. How's that for speedy delivery?

Ah, man. Now I have Mister Rogers in my head.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #6540
Synonym

that's one scary dude, that Mr. Rogers and his sweaters. Scaaarry.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #6541
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

LOL. I just bought my first sweater today. I'm still cold though. Of course I was more interested in lookin hot in it than it bein hot. Oh well.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #6542
Synonym

Sometimes those two things just don't go together--looking hot usually requires a lot less material than keeping warm, Tiz.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #6543
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

*looks down at sweater* I'm startin to think youz mighty intelligent, Synnie.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:13 AM   #6544
Synonym

Well, Chrismas Eve has been postponed for our family thanks the the incredibly crappy weather. I would like to wring the neck of every one around here that wanted a white Christmas. It's great as long as you don't have to drive in it.

Old 12-25-2009, 02:51 AM   #6545
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*spit*

Merry Christmas, saloonies.

*spit*

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:08 AM   #6546
Synonym

Merry Christmas to you too!

Old 12-25-2009, 03:55 AM   #6547
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
*spit*

Merry Christmas, saloonies.

*spit*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Merry Christmas to you too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS--Eve you two.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:57 AM   #6548
Synonym

You too Dan. Have a nice day tomorrow.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:00 AM   #6549
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Well, Chrismas Eve has been postponed for our family thanks the the incredibly crappy weather. I would like to wring the neck of every one around here that wanted a white Christmas. It's great as long as you don't have to drive in it.
What's this all about, Miss Syno?

Would you like some of our nice sunny California weather instead.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:02 AM   #6550
Synonym

The storm was supposed to show up overnight. Then we would have had time to clear the roads, etc. It got here around 10 AM and just kept snowing and blowing. Now I have something to do on Sunday I guess.