Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #5951
Synonym
Tis the season!

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
On that note I think I'll call it a night. Good luck tomorrow Tiz. Good evening Aimee. Night Dan!

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #5952
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
See ya Synnie!!
Tiz_Mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 AM   #5953
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
On that note I think I'll call it a night. Good luck tomorrow Tiz. Good evening Aimee. Night Dan!
Okay. Night, Miss Syno.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:04 AM   #5954
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I came back in to say nighty night to everyone--I think everyone's gone already, but me. I've still got to finish this scene, and then clean, and then it will prob be mornin.
Tiz_Mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #5955
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Came back to sat goodnight.

Goodnight, All.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #5956
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Location: On Dasher, on Dancer, on Starscream. Starscream? Wait, what?
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good afternoon Cowboy.

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #5957
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

MissAimee has a spectacular aura
Wow, the saloon is sure quite today..
MissAimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:40 AM   #5958
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

*jumps through swingin doors*

Hello peeps!! *hears echo*

Hmm, slow night.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:12 AM   #5959
Synonym
Tis the season!

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey Tiz, how are you this evening? Family safely arrived and off again?

Old 11-30-2009, 05:17 AM   #5960
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Evening, how is the family Tiz?
Old 11-30-2009, 05:49 AM   #5961
Synonym
Tis the season!

I don't know Aimee, this may be a bad sign.....

Old 11-30-2009, 07:22 AM   #5962
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Maybe you are right Syn..lol
Old 11-30-2009, 07:58 AM   #5963
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Hey Tiz, how are you this evening? Family safely arrived and off again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAimee View Post
Evening, how is the family Tiz?
Gone. Peaceful. Thank gawd. I have . . .4 days and 21 hours and 33 min until it starts all over again.

Okays, it's not really all that bad--it's just it's the weekend and I get no time to myself is all.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:09 AM   #5964
Synonym
Tis the season!

What I want to know is how you get them to leave and only show up for a few days. I'm looking at a month of two boys home from college here pretty quick. Five days were almost more than I could take!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #5965
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Poor Tiz.. (gives a pat on the back) You're such a brave soul to put up with family.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #5966
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Wellz, this is their 2nd house. I stay here. They are building WAY out in the back field. They come up here to spy on me get things moving with their inspections and all, and then they head back down the road. Keep coming back, but at least they leave for a few days. My mom is nosey retired so she sometimes comes up to spy on me visit more than my dad.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #5967
Synonym
Tis the season!

She's just 'checking' up on you Tiz. And here I've been leading you astray. I should be ashamed of myself...

Old 11-30-2009, 08:26 AM   #5968
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Sure she is. Whatever you say. *runs off to the naughty thread* A-ha! I haz password!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:35 AM   #5969
Synonym
Tis the season!

Uh-oh. I'm in trouble now!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:35 AM   #5970
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Um, ya know? I went there. And nothing. Nothing at all to quench my thirst. *pouts* I must be doin something wrong.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:38 AM   #5971
Synonym
Tis the season!

Ah, they don't serve drinks. It's more of a floor-show.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:38 AM   #5972
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Never mind--It was hiding, and it just popped up.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:42 AM   #5973
Synonym
Tis the season!

Well, we won't be seeing her for a while. Bye Tiz.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:46 AM   #5974
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Old 11-30-2009, 08:49 AM   #5975
Synonym
Tis the season!

I don't believe I've ever seen 5 jaw drops in a row. Impressive, Tiz.