Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2009, 07:40 AM   #5901
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Tiz, you need to get out more.

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:42 AM   #5902
Cella
I love that you know how to do that

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
no she doesn't---then she can't talk to me all day!
Old 11-27-2009, 07:45 AM   #5903
Synonym

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh, sorry. My mistake. Nevermind.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:47 AM   #5904
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
tee hee....

how's your animals and such, Syno?
Old 11-27-2009, 07:49 AM   #5905
Synonym

They're happy, it hasn't been that cold yet. Supposed to get up to almost 70 tomorrow which is great.

How have you been feeling? Better I hope.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:51 AM   #5906
Synonym

And it's time for me to get some sleep. I have to work tomorrow!

Old 11-27-2009, 07:58 AM   #5907
Cella

ahh. okay, I feel like *insert rather unladylike comment here* right now...but oh well.

This too shall pass.

gnight!
Old 11-27-2009, 08:11 AM   #5908
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Night Synnie!!
Tiz_Mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:16 AM   #5909
Cella

I can't believe how late it is. It's like the first part of the day moved at a snails pace and now, after my nap, the evening's flown by!
Old 11-27-2009, 08:25 AM   #5910
Cella

okay, since I have sufficiently killed all the threads I've posted in, I suppose I'll be off to bed. I'll maybe work on a small snippet before sleep takes control.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:05 AM   #5911
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

MissAimee has a spectacular aura
Morning all, remember that it's BLACK FRIDAY, and I do have to work.. So I'll be chatting with you in the evening. Have a great Friday.
MissAimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:31 AM   #5912
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
howdy do
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:25 AM   #5913
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey Cowboy.

Just dropping in to say greetings and hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

I'll drop by tomorrow

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:37 AM   #5914
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It was purty good, Reg. thanks. Hope you had fun yesterday.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:07 AM   #5915
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey there cowboy.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:10 AM   #5916
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Hello, Tiz.

Saw your reppie.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:15 AM   #5917
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

I'm gonna bug you for a bit, that is if you'd like some company.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:16 AM   #5918
Synonym

Hey you two. How are you today?

Old 11-28-2009, 03:47 AM   #5919
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Hey Synnie. My parents are comin up for the weekend. Weren't supposed to be here until Sunday morning but lo and behold they call and are comin tomorrow mornin and stayin the whole weekend. I've got so much stuff to do before they get here it's pathetic. But yet, I sit on my rump, read betas, and check emails.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:55 AM   #5920
Synonym

Oh, Tiz. I know how you feel. I need to get up, but I don't want to...hmmm, that floor isn't cleaning itself. One more check of the email, a bit of reading.

How soon before you hit the 'oh' crap stage?

Old 11-28-2009, 04:02 AM   #5921
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Booger butts!! I've been waiting for this download to get done for the last hour, and the dang thing "didn't install properly" and now I need to "please restart your computer and try the download again". *bangs head against desk repeatedly*
Old 11-28-2009, 04:05 AM   #5922
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Evening, if today could get any worse I would hang own body from the ceiling.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:08 AM   #5923
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Twas a hard day at work, MsA, no?
Old 11-28-2009, 04:14 AM   #5924
Synonym

It couldn't have been good. Walmart on Black Friday. Yuk.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:23 AM   #5925
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

The funny thing is the customers were fine, but when it comes to the employees thats different.. Let's just say I'm sick of pointing fingers and not taking the blame if you do something wrong..