Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2009, 06:36 AM   #4451
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
mmmm....feisty, indeed.....
What did I say....keep an eye on this one. But only when I'm not around.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:38 AM   #4452
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
oh---got a few more minutes to play, goodie!
Old 11-09-2009, 06:38 AM   #4453
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

MissAimee has a spectacular aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
You got a pistol under that skirt I should know about.
A real lady never tells her secrets.
MissAimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:40 AM   #4454
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
What did I say....keep an eye on this one. But only when I'm not around.
Watch little old me? I'm innocent as a new born babe..lol
Old 11-09-2009, 06:40 AM   #4455
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAimee View Post
A real lady never tells her secrets.

well, you can tell SOME of them, though, right? Cuz I do. and I'm a lady.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:44 AM   #4456
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
Bad timing, Tiz!!!

pouts
You stickin round for a few? Psst, there's males here. Yay!
Tiz_Mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:46 AM   #4457
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Yes there is Ms. Tiz.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:49 AM   #4458
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hello, Tiz
Old 11-09-2009, 06:50 AM   #4459
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hello, MissAimee.

Cella, we have more tagteam members.

And. hel. lo. there. cowboy.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:00 AM   #4460
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

What happened to the turkey, Tiz.

Did He get the....axe!
Old 11-09-2009, 07:11 AM   #4461
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Someone ate the turkey. It was unexpected and . . . ravenous.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #4462
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Old 11-09-2009, 08:11 AM   #4463
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Aww, you came back.

And I'll be darned he ran off again.

The bed is callin me, which doesn't happen much, so I must hop on out of here and retire till some time tomorrow. *yawns* later then.

Last edited by Tiz_Mee; 11-09-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:32 AM   #4464
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sorry I haven't been in here much this evening. I've been typing up a storm. 4k today, finally!!!

Now it's time for some shut-eye. Goodnight all.

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #4465
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Morning folks of the Bent Nail Saloon.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #4466
Cella

Howdy, Aimee!

What's new?
Old 11-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #4467
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Howdy folks

My writing blog:
[http://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpres...1/bittersweet/

My health blog:
https://whitmore77.wordpress.com/201...or-the-better/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
MrWrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #4468
Cella

hi Write

Looks like I'm tending bar for the time being. What'll it be, folks?
Old 11-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #4469
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ya got that right!

My writing blog:
[http://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpres...1/bittersweet/

My health blog:
https://whitmore77.wordpress.com/201...or-the-better/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
MrWrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #4470
Cella

Old 11-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #4471
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Morning Cella and Write. How is your day going?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #4472
Cella

no complaints
Old 11-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #4473
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Good, I think today will be a cleaning day. I'm in the middle of doing laundry, which I hate the most.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #4474
Cella

oddly, I don't mind washing the dirty clothes, I just hate dealing with the clean ones.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #4475
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

I don't either, it's the folding I hate the most. I think it's because I work retail in the clothing section is the reason why I hate doing laundry.