Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #4001
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post

One beer for the lady.
Beer? That ain't beer.

*spit*

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Haggis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #4002
Cella
Friendly Flower

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Leuk shoots blanks, anyway--I'm not worried....
Old 11-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #4003
Stew21
Shotgun - no Shambo
SuperModerator

Stew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My poetry pick of the week (I say that like I pick one every week; I don't) belongs to Kuwisdelu.
Stew21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #4004
slcboston
Just What It Says on the Label

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Beer? That ain't beer.

*spit*
what Haggis said.

... which may be one of the few times I've had occasion to say that.

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
slcboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #4005
slcboston

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
Leuk shoots blanks, anyway--I'm not worried....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew21 View Post
what Stew said.

FleasTwits
Old 11-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #4006
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

MissAimee has a spectacular aura
Afternoon all.
MissAimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #4007
slcboston

oh, and I carry messages from Tink.

Well, a message.

She's going to be off the range for a while, but says hi to all her adoring fans.

... I can only presume she meant all of you.

FleasTwits
Old 11-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #4008
slcboston

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAimee View Post
Afternoon all.
howdy...

um.... you have no head

I presume you are aware of this, but, again

FleasTwits
Old 11-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #4009
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Afternoon all.

*imperceptible nod*
cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:23 AM   #4010
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

The photographer was kind drunk when he took my photograph. Should of shot him when I had the chance, but I couldn't do he was my brother.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #4011
Stew21
Shotgun - no Shambo
SuperModerator

Stew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
cray you don't have to do the imperceptible nod thing unless you're in the bathroom. You can just nod regular in here.

My poetry pick of the week (I say that like I pick one every week; I don't) belongs to Kuwisdelu.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #4012
Cella
Friendly Flower

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
what cray is trying to tell you is that his movements are barely noticeable, so don't get your hopes up.

Last edited by Cella; 11-05-2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: spelling err
Cella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #4013
Stew21
Shotgun - no Shambo
SuperModerator

Quote:
The photographer was kind drunk when he took my photograph. Should of shot him when I had the chance, but I couldn't do he was my brother.

I think I need more beer.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #4014
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Afternoon all.

Welcome...

Nice...dress.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #4015
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

This old thing? I just put on since I ruined my good one last night.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #4016
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew21 View Post

I think I need more beer.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #4017
Cella
Friendly Flower

dan, you got any of that "crankcase" oil?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #4018
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
cayn't, trish,...

cowboys save their breath for breathing and their regular nods for agreeing on the price of a steer.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #4019
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
This old thing? I just put on since I ruined my good one last night.

It fits your figure, nicely.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #4020
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
dan, you got any of that "crankcase" oil?

Old 11-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #4021
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
It fits your figure, nicely.
Why thank you Mr. Dan. There isn't many gentlemen in these parts, are there?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #4022
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

no.

*spit*
Old 11-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #4023
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

Figures.. lol
Old 11-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #4024
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

*stares into whiskey*
Old 11-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #4025
Cella
Friendly Flower

just ignore cray, Aimee...everyone else does.

that's why he's always waggin his bare-bottom around, to get attention