Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
darkprincealain
Domestic extremist

darkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for President
Talking Stop taking your antihistamines

Stop because it's fun to accidentally sneeze on your boss. This allergies thing has been going on far too long. It is time for the allergic to go on strike!

With apologies to GeorgeK.
darkprincealain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
Mudcat
Ba-chewy chomp

Mudcat is on a distinguished road
I have no allergies and also no boss but I do like a good sneeze so I am throwing my support behind this.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
Cassiopeia
Otherwise Occupied

Cassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassiopeia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The problem is, you never know if you are carrying the swine flu virus piggybacking on those snotty ridden allergy sneezes. Tsk...better not.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
BenPanced
Tonight on Mythbusters

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
PHENTERMINE! works better, anyway.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:08 AM   #5
threedogpeople
This is my BEST side!

threedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm going to have to stop antihistamines for 2 weeks prior to my next allergist visit. I'm afraid that I am going to be miserable...

I'll probably sneeze on everyone and the itchy nose, eyes, inside of ears, throat, etc. will be URGH!!!!!

threedogpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:28 AM   #6
GeorgeK
ever seeking

GeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by threedogpeople View Post
I'm going to have to stop antihistamines for 2 weeks prior to my next allergist visit. I'm afraid that I am going to be miserable...

I'll probably sneeze on everyone and the itchy nose, eyes, inside of ears, throat, etc. will be URGH!!!!!
I suggest rescheduling it for 10 days after the first hard frost (good luck predicting that day) but before Jan 1st so that it is on this year's deductible, which around here is betweeen Thanksgiving and Christmas.
GeorgeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #7
BenPanced
Tonight on Mythbusters

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
EXCEPT on weekends, when traffic's higher, so make sure you use only fresh tomatoes.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #8
GeorgeK
ever seeking

GeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGeorgeK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenPanced View Post
EXCEPT on weekends, when traffic's higher, so make sure you use only fresh tomatoes.
and not on Tuesdays, because then it'd be a royal fizbin.
GeorgeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:56 AM   #9
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
The problem is, you never know if you are carrying the swine flu virus piggybacking on those snotty ridden allergy sneezes. Tsk...better not.

Eww, Cassi said snotty. Oops, me, too.

Last edited by Susie; 08-14-2009 at 02:56 AM. Reason: type-o
Susie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:50 AM   #10
Romantic Heretic
uncoerced

Romantic Heretic has a golden reputationRomantic Heretic has a golden reputationRomantic Heretic has a golden reputationRomantic Heretic has a golden reputationRomantic Heretic has a golden reputationRomantic Heretic has a golden reputation
Don't I have to start taking them first?

Dominant Desires: Ropes and Roses Smashwords Amazon Barnes & Noble Sony Kobo

Stewardess - an erotic free read Smashwords Barnes & Noble Kobo

My website - Romantic Heretic
Romantic Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:23 AM   #11
BenPanced
Tonight on Mythbusters

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
and not on Tuesdays, because then it'd be a royal fizbin.
Crap. Forgot about that. So what do I do with the mint jelly, then?
Old 08-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #12
darkprincealain
Domestic extremist

darkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for President
Mint Jelly's last jam, tonight, at the beerhaus!

Aadams said "s'not funny" to me in a reppie. The snot jokes around this thread are getting thick.
darkprincealain is offline   Reply With Quote