Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Discussion > Story Research: Experts and Interviewees Wanted
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2005, 06:14 PM   #1
Kudra
Back and on track

Kudra has a double-platinum reputationKudra has a double-platinum reputationKudra has a double-platinum reputationKudra has a double-platinum reputationKudra has a double-platinum reputationKudra has a double-platinum reputationKudra has a double-platinum reputation
Brides who personalized traditions/ceremonies

I'm writing an article for Wedding Dresses magazine on the changing wedding traditions and how brides today are personalizing their weddings.

I'm looking for couples who are either engaged and planning their wedding or who recently got married. If you personalized wedding traditions to suit your personality and taste, I want to talk to you.

I need to talk to one couple where the bride and groom are both in their twenties and both were married for the first time. For the second couple, I'm looking for the bride to be a first-time bride but over the age of 45.

If this is you, contact me at (mridukhullar at gmail dot com).

Thanks!

Free e-book: 21 Query Letters That Sold, with queries that sold to The New York Times, Time, Ms., The Writer, Writer's Digest, and more. http://www.mridukhullar.com/journal/ebook-queries/
Kudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:14 AM   #2
sassandgroove
Sassy Crafter

sassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I reworked our vows from the old Common Book of Prayer. does that count?

Leela, the bringer of joy, Hoshi, little sweetness and light in a dark package, and Garrus, the buddy boy
(image on flickr.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennymocha/8662266835/)
sassandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:20 AM   #3
TemlynWriting
The Tony Award-winning

TemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthood
Hiya Mridu!

I just e-mailed you!

Blogs: Musical Reviewer Writers Remember Mrs. Write Right, Word Therapist A Mom at Heart: an infertility blog Houston Theatre
Etc.: Twitter: @JuliaTemlyn & @MusicalReviewer Facebook Linkedin

TemlynWriting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:20 AM   #4
NicoleJLeBoeuf
a work in progress

NicoleJLeBoeuf is a candidate for sainthoodNicoleJLeBoeuf is a candidate for sainthoodNicoleJLeBoeuf is a candidate for sainthoodNicoleJLeBoeuf is a candidate for sainthoodNicoleJLeBoeuf is a candidate for sainthoodNicoleJLeBoeuf is a candidate for sainthoodNicoleJLeBoeuf is a candidate for sainthoodNicoleJLeBoeuf is a candidate for sainthood
Ours was a Wiccan handfasting, the ritual being a mix of personalized and traditional elements. Not very recent (midsummer 1998), but it was our first (and still only) and we were in our twenties (and still are). If that sounds like something you can use, PM me?

Author, occasionally published. Watch this space for more, or visit the amazing actually writing blog. (It actually writes!)
NicoleJLeBoeuf is offline   Reply With Quote