Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #276
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Location: I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.
DL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
I think I need an industial strength fan to bring me back after that, DL.

*faints again*
Fans her again--then shows her pics of Giant smiley face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
I don't know, mighty Tigress. You've presented some fine alternatives, but Boston and Rob are the little-black-dresses of blame. You know. Classics.
crash boom girl, the original.
FB book page
Outside of the box with Girl in a Coma.
My music column
The Airborne Toxic Event, if it feels good
Old 01-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #277
Cranky
Shiny
SuperModerator

Cranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*throws up*

Old 01-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #278
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Location: I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.
DL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*throws up*

well at least you didn't do it on my shoes.

whose shoes are those?

Quote:
I don't know, mighty Tigress. You've presented some fine alternatives, but Boston and Rob are the little-black-dresses of blame. You know. Classics.
FB book page
My music column
Old 01-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #279
Cranky
Shiny
SuperModerator

Cranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCranky is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
RT's, natch.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:02 AM   #280
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

you hurled in RT's shoes--we are going to wind up as teletubbies or dogs wearing dresses

Cool!!!!!!

Quote:
FB book page
My music column
Old 01-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #281
Cranky
Shiny
SuperModerator

So long as it's a pretty dress. You listening, RT?

A.PRETTY.DRESS.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #282
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Quote:
So long as it's a pretty dress. You listening, RT?

A.PRETTY.DRESS.
Lots of bling? And no pink.

Quote:
FB book page
My music column
Old 01-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #283
Cranky
Shiny
SuperModerator

Fo shizzle. I want rhinestones and cheap red rayon.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #284
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Quote:
Fo shizzle. I want rhinestones and cheap red rayon.
with or without combat boots?

Quote:
FB book page
My music column
Old 01-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #285
Cranky
Shiny
SuperModerator

With. And they'd better have stiletto heels, too. I don't want to look trashy.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #286
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Quote:
With. And they'd better have stiletto heels, too. I don't want to look trashy.
perish the thought--I like to look trampy better

Quote:
FB book page
My music column
Old 01-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #287
Mr Flibble
They've been very bad, Mr Flibble

Location: We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the mess?
Mr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What is this?
<---------------

WHERE IS TANK GIRL?!?!?!?!??!

*sobs* I'll be good. I promise! Just get me my stick wiv nails in back!

no one saw I had my fingers crossed did they?

"Fade to Black is a dynamic and original introduction to a world and character that promise further exciting stories". British Fantasy Society

The series has grown in complexity since the beginning, reaches a profoundly moving conclusion that is both unexpected and entirely satisfying - Publisher's Weekly

Twitter
Old 01-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #288
Neurotic
Militant apathist

Neurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeurotic is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*gives IRU 4 sticks, a hammer and some nails*

Arm your lemmings.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #289
Joe270
Banned

Joe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
What is this?
<---------------
I dunno. I wasn't even here yesterday. Now I'm fuzzy lemmingafied.

I'm strongly suspecting a couple people of this unprovoked attack. I won't say their names, but their initials are H(aggis) and R(olling) T(hunder).

Hey, I only put initials down. . .someone is seriously messing with me now.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #290
brad_b
Knight Errant

brad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hi Joe, A lot of folks got their avi's changed yesterday. Had something to do with the Revolution. Avi's were flying all over the place yesterday and if you weren't here then you were collateral damage. Just redo your avi and things will get back to normal - well, as normal as this place can be.

"Live and dream of a brighter tomorrow, but live today so as to fulfill that tomorrow."

"Not hammer strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Still round the corner there may wait,
A new road, or a secret gate." - J.R.R. Tolkien

A Knight's Journey Into Doom Quest
Old 01-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #291
Joe270
Banned

Joe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Just redo your avi and things will get back to normal
Looks normal enough to me. I'll keep it for a while.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #292
Ol' Fashioned Girl
Irish to my roots & an
AW Moderator

Ol' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What's worse... the poor boy's broken his pants.

Click us... come on! Click us. You want to. You know you do.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #293
Mr Flibble

Mr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*Takes big stick and mushes stoopid lemmings*

I refuse to have anything even remotely cute and fluffy in my avatar.

"Fade to Black is a dynamic and original introduction to a world and character that promise further exciting stories". British Fantasy Society

The series has grown in complexity since the beginning, reaches a profoundly moving conclusion that is both unexpected and entirely satisfying - Publisher's Weekly

Twitter
Old 01-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #294
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Fashioned Girl View Post
What's worse... the poor boy's broken his pants.
if you are talking about the pic-- BB posted--I don't think he is wearing pants?

Quote:
FB book page
My music column
Old 01-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #295
Beach Bunny
The Provocative One

Beach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
Does it count in my favor that I made a rare and momentary lapse in judgment?

ETA: Wait! Wait!

I blame Dawno!
Rare? ... Momentary?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL Hegel View Post
I think you're right.
BTW did you see the pic BB posted--holy cow
Quote:
OhmygoodnessyesIdidseeit.

*fans self*

That wasn't right, I tell ya. I coulda fainted and hit my head or something!
Quote:
nice gun, right?
Quote:
*faints*
Quote:
Fans Cranky.
Quote:
I think I need an industial strength fan to bring me back after that, DL.

*faints again*
Quote:
if you are talking about the pic-- BB posted--I don't think he is wearing pants?
... No, he isn't wearing pants and it is a very nice strategically placed gun.

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness. --- 14th Dalai Lama

My Publishing Company www.scribblersandinkspillers.com
My blog: The Scribbling Sea Sprite
I'm a Twit: http://twitter.com/SeaScribbler
Old 01-11-2009, 06:25 PM   #296
Mr Flibble

After ( yet another) very minute and detailed examination with a magnifying glass, I concur. Definitely no pants.

Let's face it - if he did have any on they wouldn't last for long.

Twitter
Old 01-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #297
Ol' Fashioned Girl
Irish to my roots & an
AW Moderator

Ol' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah... look very low down on his hips. There's a wad of fabric around him.

Old 01-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #298
petec
Lurking

petec has a double-platinum reputationpetec has a double-platinum reputationpetec has a double-platinum reputationpetec has a double-platinum reputationpetec has a double-platinum reputationpetec has a double-platinum reputationpetec has a double-platinum reputation
IRU

I can see that YOU are checking for yours with your right hand

What is that hanging out of your left short's leg
Old 01-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #299
Mr Flibble

It's the big stick wiv nails in I use on cheeky people

Twitter
Old 01-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #300
Ol' Fashioned Girl
Irish to my roots & an
AW Moderator

Here, let me help y'all. You're obviously distracted by too much body.

Closed Thread