Publish America's Street Address (Not PO BOX)

Alien Enigma

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Does anyone know the actual street address for Publish America. I don't want to send certified letters to a post office box. I want to make sure they receive them in hand. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alien Enigma

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Never mind it was right in front of me. This is it in case anyone else needs it.

230 E. Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701

Who should I address the certified letter in care of to?

Gillhoughly

Grumpy writer and editor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Getting blitzed at Gillhoughly's Reef, Haleakaloha
They must be used to them by this time.
icon8.gif

brianm

Brian Boru
Registered
Reaction score
The desert of S. California and the coast of N. Ir
Never mind it was right in front of me. This is it in case anyone else needs it.

230 E. Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701

Who should I address the certified letter in care of to?

That's their old address. This is their current address.

111 East Church Street,
Frederick, MD 21701
Attn: Victor E. Cretella

By the by, PA is located across the street from this funeral home.

Last edited:

allenparker

Naked Futon Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allenparker.net
That's their old address. This is their current address.

111 East Church Street,
Frederick, MD 21701
Attn: Victor E. Cretella

By the by, PA is located across the street from this funeral home.

The address for Cretella is:

113 East Church Street
P.O. Box 151
Frederick, MD 21705-0151

Both are correct. 113 Bug guys. 111 everyone else. If you are going to visit, call first. They don't like drop-ins.

Just say, " I want to audit my royalties." That should garner a response. :)

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I wonder if they do? There's so much else that they don't seem to realise....

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, there's a picture earlier in the Nepat thread of Uncle Jim standing outside PA's office. Anyone have the link?

cynrad22

Registered
Reaction score
I didn’t post it to anyone in particular. I sent mine to Po Box 151. I wonder if that’s what’s taking so long to get a response. How long should I wait, before sending another one? Any thoughts?
Thanks

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Don's site has pictures of the Church Street location.

Its smaller than I thought--must be all the manuscripts they reject; they don't need the space!

cynrad22

Registered
Reaction score
My favorite pics are of them at last years Christmas party that they posted up on their web site. Professional caroler’s, wine, food…ect. Everybody laughing (at us I wouldn’t be shocked) and talking (about all the suckers they reeled in that year I wouldn’t be shocked) drinking (probably why our books are so poorly designed and edited I wouldn’t be shocked) and just having fun…ON PA AUTHORS’S DIME! They can deny that any of that money to stage that party was not the result of PA authors, but I have to wonder.

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
If they're legal to drink, they're legal enough for Wilhelm and Miranda to take turns screwing*--they have Publisher Standards to maintain.

I think they recruit young, fresh-from-college-and-need-a-Real-job types who churn over the propaganda until they get sick enough from the Kool-Aid to leave for saner pastures.

The turnover also saves on business cards.

*No matter what we know about them personally, I mean the figurative usage of this word.

bigberthaevans

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the address to PA! I published two books with them before I realized they were a scam! I will check everyone out before signing again!

I mailed my certified letter to the old address and recieved it returned yesterday! I was so mad, I thought they just didn't accept it.

Then I tried to call and get a current address and they wouldn't even answer the call...I know they have caller ID, Patric answered "Hi Big Bertha!", so I asked how he knew it was me? I tried to call several times and they finally just sent my call to a recording saying they were temporarily unavailable.

Thanks for everything!

In christian Love,
Big Bertha Evans

Ken Schneider

Absolute sagebrush
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know the actual street address for Publish America. I don't want to send certified letters to a post office box. I want to make sure they receive them in hand. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks

I guess I've stayed away from this thread too long.

Jeffery, weren't you a Bulldog for the PA cause. What happened? (giggle)

Captain Morgan

Registered
Reaction score
I'm hearing rumors the company is offering an auction for people to bid to have their books advertised in all of PA's books. This is a bad idea. People are going to get their feelings hurt on what I'm about to say but do we really want this? I mean, look at the board here. Half of the authors who are active on the board can't spell, use proper punctuation, or even know how to manufacture a proper sentence. I sure don't want a writer who isn't on par who has won an auction to cause my book's worth to go downhill. Since I'm speaking freely why don't I receive the company emails anymore? You have my email address. It's the one I used to submit my last manuscript you rejected twice due to enough sales. I guess giving Publish America free advertising on my radio show wasn't generating enough revenue. That's alright, I'll save my advertising space who will support me back. I stood up for this company when everyone else was too scared to. I debated James Macdonald on Memphis Radio. I've gone into the wolf's den with the naysayers. It's all good though. I have more books to write and I think we have used each other as much as we're going to be able to.

I just love that. I suppose there are no hard feelings now between him and James MacD. :p

Ken Schneider

Absolute sagebrush
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just love that. I suppose there are no hard feelings now between him and James MacD. :p

Was there a post or thread somewhere about him saying he was wrong and everyone here was right? Just asking. He said some rough stuff in defense of that loser PA.

Alien Enigma

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ken, I'm not here for your amusement. I took a stand and have talked to PA privately. I said what I said. PA has made an offer for me to come back and I'm not going to discuss it on here. There's no need to. I'm busy doing a popular internet program and I just popped in here to see you wanting me to eat crap. I never liked you much because of your attitude you spout off just like you did in this thread. So, in the nicest possible way, sit on it and rotate.

cdoctor13

Zizban
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Let's all be polite. AlienEnigma has seen the light, so to speak, admits his personal failings and his ready to move on. I wish him the best in his future writing.