Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2008, 03:51 AM   #2901
lostgirl
Always Watching

lostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentslostgirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Doorman.. MOD.. same difference.
lostgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:53 AM   #2902
jennifer75
SupahStah!

jennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 08-22-2008, 04:29 AM   #2903
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

Silver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer75 View Post
You know what, you may have power now but you are not god. You're a MOD, okay. You're a mod, mod, mod, mod, mod, so... fark You!

hehehe...

name that movie.

really, it's a movie quote....please dont ban me.
Sounds like a boring movie.

Someone said nearly the exact same thing to me once in a PM. Wish I'd known then it was ripped from a film. I would've said, "Oh yeah? How original. Martin Scorsese's got nothing on you, Bub."
Silver King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:52 AM   #2904
Beach Bunny
The Provocative One

Beach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeach Bunny is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyLurkey View Post
Maybe I should bring out the kilts....
Beach Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:57 AM   #2905
Seaclusion
Absolute Parsley

Seaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If anything should get a thread locked, that should.

Richard
Old 08-22-2008, 05:00 AM   #2906
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Location: I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.
DL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyLurkey View Post
Maybe I should bring out the kilts....
eegads! i want a beer--- to pour into my eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
I don't know, mighty Tigress. You've presented some fine alternatives, but Boston and Rob are the little-black-dresses of blame. You know. Classics.
crash boom girl, the original.
FB book page
Outside of the box with Girl in a Coma.
My music column
The Airborne Toxic Event, if it feels good
DL Hegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #2907
goatmam
Your imaginary friend

goatmam is well-respected
This kids birthday has wore her out!

goatmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #2908
jennifer75
SupahStah!

jennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjennifer75 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
Sounds like a boring movie.

Someone said nearly the exact same thing to me once in a PM. Wish I'd known then it was ripped from a film. I would've said, "Oh yeah? How original. Martin Scorsese's got nothing on you, Bub."
Was it me? It probably was. Was it the same line? hehehe.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #2909
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Location: In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is safe...
Kitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hola.

Life's like a novel, with the end ripped out.
The edge of a canyon, with only one way down.
Take what you're given, before it's gone.
Start holdin' on, keep holdin' on.

Come see Kthrok, the kittens and of course me at www.freewebs.com/kitrianna You can even read my rantings there!

Legends of the Forgotten Wars: Kitrianna's Homecoming (MAJOR rewrite in progress and I do mean major people!!!) amongst numerous unnamed WIP's
Kitrianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #2910
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

StoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Why has it been so quite 'round this thread? You cannot tell me we girlies have run out of things to say.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:47 PM   #2911
Tink
Just soaking up some R&R...

Tink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Its nice to see this thread active again. I would like a little favor from you girlies if you don't mind (for those of you who believe in prayer that is) say a lil' prayer for me. I need HIS help and guidance real bad at this time in my life.
Thanks ya'll. I hope everyone is doing ok out there. Luv, Tink
The Occasion -- after its missed.
The Time -- after its gone.
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #2912
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

StoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I hope everything works out for you Tink.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #2913
Tink

Tink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks Storygirl, you take care K?! Hopefully I will get to see ya'll again soon.

*waves bye*
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:01 PM   #2914
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Kitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'll pray for you love, but I need some more prayers said for me. I'm at a point where I've run out of options and i don't know what to do or what i can do anymore...

Come see Kthrok, the kittens and of course me at www.freewebs.com/kitrianna You can even read my rantings there!

Legends of the Forgotten Wars: Kitrianna's Homecoming (MAJOR rewrite in progress and I do mean major people!!!) amongst numerous unnamed WIP's
Old 09-04-2008, 11:18 PM   #2915
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Thanks hon.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #2916
Tink

Thanks everyone...I got what I wanted.

I am employeed!!!!

'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:33 PM   #2917
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

Yea Tink!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:45 AM   #2918
Eskimo1990
is here :)

Eskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm glad this thread is back.

I wish I knew what was wrong with me.
Twitter

Eskimo1990 is offline   Reply With Quote