Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #2751
Seaclusion
Absolute Parsley

Seaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Both

Richard
Old 07-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #2752
Tink
Just soaking up some R&R...

Tink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaclusion View Post
Both

Richard
somehow I knew you were going to say that...
The Occasion -- after its missed.
The Time -- after its gone.
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #2753
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Location: In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is safe...
Kitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*pouts* I prefer the meows myself

Life's like a novel, with the end ripped out.
The edge of a canyon, with only one way down.
Take what you're given, before it's gone.
Start holdin' on, keep holdin' on.

Come see Kthrok, the kittens and of course me at www.freewebs.com/kitrianna You can even read my rantings there!

Legends of the Forgotten Wars: Kitrianna's Homecoming (MAJOR rewrite in progress and I do mean major people!!!) amongst numerous unnamed WIP's
Kitrianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:40 PM   #2754
Eskimo1990
is here :)

Eskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEskimo1990 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good afternoon girls!
Twitter

Eskimo1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:32 PM   #2755
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Kitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitrianna is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So i've got Kthrok going now and all it took was my good taste in clothing. He loves the new outfit, complete with a dragon necklace.

Come see Kthrok, the kittens and of course me at www.freewebs.com/kitrianna You can even read my rantings there!

Legends of the Forgotten Wars: Kitrianna's Homecoming (MAJOR rewrite in progress and I do mean major people!!!) amongst numerous unnamed WIP's
Old 07-25-2008, 11:44 PM   #2756
Tink

Tink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If I don't get out of here and get some work done and go to the store and get back and get some supper cooked...I am probably gonna have a dragon wrapped around my neck this evening.
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:45 PM   #2757
Captshady
What happened to my LIFE?!

Captshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for President
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
If I don't get out of here and get some work done and go to the store and get back and get some supper cooked...I am probably gonna have a dragon wrapped around my neck this evening.
That's not so bad, if you stroke the dragon in the right way
Captshady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:47 PM   #2758
Tink

oh, you are soooo bad Capt.

where u been at today?
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:47 PM   #2759
Captshady

Captshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for PresidentCaptshady should run for President
Quote:
oh, you are soooo bad Capt.

where u been at today?
Just stalking you. Your car needs washed.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:50 PM   #2760
Tink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captshady View Post
Just stalking you. Your car needs washed.
That ain't even funny...cause my car really does need washed...bad. I have only been griping about it here 'at home' for weeks.
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #2761
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Ok enough of the coincidences please. I already had one freaky episode today with Sea. Although it was kind of cool too.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #2762
Captshady

hahaha .. everybody needs their car washed this time of year
Old 07-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #2763
Tink

Ok, Capt. enough with the suspense...I know you are out there somewhere. Lurking. Waiting to pounce...I really need an answer NOW!!!!! I have to leave here soon...come on out. Olly, olly in free........................Scratch all of the above...Don't do that to a paranoid person Capt. or else or else...uh, I will have Kit hit you with her moose.
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!

Last edited by Tink; 07-26-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:58 PM   #2764
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Not here..the week of rain washed all the dust away. No, I somehow pretty much pegged what Sea looks like without ever having seen a pic. It freaked me out for a while...

Old 07-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #2765
Tink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitrianna View Post
Not here..the week of rain washed all the dust away. No, I somehow pretty much pegged what Sea looks like without ever having seen a pic. It freaked me out for a while...
Cool, so what does he look like?
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #2766
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Location: I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.
DL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Hi Kit--is Sea spooking you--he does that to me to--i get ready to post something--and he has posted the same thing-already-stay out of trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
I don't know, mighty Tigress. You've presented some fine alternatives, but Boston and Rob are the little-black-dresses of blame. You know. Classics.
crash boom girl, the original.
FB book page
Outside of the box with Girl in a Coma.
My music column
The Airborne Toxic Event, if it feels good
DL Hegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:10 AM   #2767
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Naw. Sea doesn't spook me normally. He's my favorite guy around here. I just happen to have this talent for figuring out what people look like (roughly) just by getting to know them...
Not sure how that works out, but it does.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #2768
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Location: I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.
DL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Naw. Sea doesn't spook me normally. He's my favorite guy around here. I just happen to have this talent for figuring out what people look like (roughly) just by getting to know them...
Not sure how that works out, but it does.
Must be ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
I don't know, mighty Tigress. You've presented some fine alternatives, but Boston and Rob are the little-black-dresses of blame. You know. Classics.
crash boom girl, the original.
FB book page
Outside of the box with Girl in a Coma.
My music column
The Airborne Toxic Event, if it feels good
DL Hegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #2769
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

lol

Old 07-26-2008, 12:20 AM   #2770
Tink

I would love to stay and play but I have wasted too much of the day.

I have gotta go but I will return, you know.

Kit I want the low down on what Sea looks like very soon

But lie to me if he favors a babboon.

I's funny. I's so ssoo funny.
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #2771
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

So I've been thinking of taking some writing jobs to get a bit of extra money. Then I'm going to give myself a well deserved vacation (possibly from Kthrok). I'm going to have to think about where I want to go...

Old 07-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #2772
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Quote:
I would love to stay and play but I have wasted too much of the day.

I have gotta go but I will return, you know.

Kit I want the low down on what Sea looks like very soon

But lie to me if he favors a babboon.

I's funny. I's so ssoo funny.
Check your reps girlie

I have to go soon too

Old 07-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #2773
Seaclusion
Absolute Parsley

Seaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
As long as you don't start refering to me as Spooky, you can continue talking about me.

Richard
Old 07-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #2774
Tink

Sea, Kit gave me the low down on the looksies...hubba, hubba...

Kit be good or not!!!
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #2775
Kitrianna
Official Bad Cat's Prez

Ok, I'm down to two minutes. See y`all tomorrow (yes I'm amking an extra trip in). I'll be here at 9AM...with bells on..maybe