Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #5326
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
your link is broken, dork.
You know what!?

Your link is broken, dork!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #5327
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
is that any way to talk to me on this, the most lovey dovey of all days!?!?
cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #5328
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You tarted it, you... Dirty old sea biscuit!
Old 02-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #5329
Mclesh
It's too hot

Mclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My favorite version of My Funny Valentine - Elvis Costello

Happy VD people!

Facebook, Twitter
Website, Blog
Goodreads

When all else fails, just Lavern it. ~ Lavern
Let's just hit people with sticks. ~ alleycat
Mclesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:24 AM   #5330
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Undead - Hollywood Undead
Old 02-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #5331
John R. Gambit
Banned

John R. Gambit is on a distinguished road
Tool - Aenema.
John R. Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #5332
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Question

(examines broken dork-link) I'm pretty sure I can fix this. I'll need to get my tools.

Van Morrison, 'Brown-Eyed Girl'

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
kenthepen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #5333
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
(examines broken dork-link) I'm pretty sure I can fix this. I'll need to get my tools.
My old man is a tv repair man. He's got this ultimate set of tools...

I can fix it.

Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
Old 02-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #5334
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Handlebars - Flobots
Old 02-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #5335
shyne
At your service

shyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
EL-P - Flyentology
Old 02-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #5336
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

This version of Gallows Pole - Page/Plant
Old 02-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #5337
swachski
ripply

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
swachski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #5338
Jehhillenberg
1 week to go!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"Holdin' Onto Black Metal" - My Morning Jacket

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #5339
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Blaqk Audio - Stiff Kittens
Old 02-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #5340
TikaaniM
The Anonymous Writer

TikaaniM is on a distinguished road
Call to Action by Pillar. Can post lyrics when I am on a computer.
TikaaniM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #5341
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Chrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Live your Life - T.I. feat. Rhianna
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:37 AM   #5342
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time

Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #5343
Mclesh
It's too hot

Mclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Why, Wicked?

Even it Up - Heart

Facebook, Twitter
Website, Blog
Goodreads

When all else fails, just Lavern it. ~ Lavern
Let's just hit people with sticks. ~ alleycat
Mclesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:48 AM   #5344
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclesh View Post
Why, Wicked?
Nostalgia?
I actually like that song.

Don Henley - All She Wants to do is Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QSyaBHr1jU

Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:08 AM   #5345
Flowerfairy
Lady Entropia

Flowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthood
Disturbia - Rihanna
Old 02-16-2012, 01:28 AM   #5346
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Starseed - Our Lady Peace
Old 02-16-2012, 01:34 AM   #5347
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Run To The Water - Live
Old 02-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #5348
Jehhillenberg
1 week to go!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Quote:
Nostalgia?
I actually like that song.

Don Henley - All She Wants to do is Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QSyaBHr1jU
I noticed a theme here, Wicked. You party girl!!

Good times, huh?

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #5349
swachski
ripply

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Dare you to Move - Switchfoot
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
swachski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #5350
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

20 Years - Augustana