Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Publishing > Book Promotion Ideas and Advice
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2004, 06:46 AM   #1
kaliannah

Promo Opp - Deadline 08/04/04

Hi everyone! I know it's been some time since I've posted, but I'm back! I finally finished my young adult career guide and it's at my toughest critic's (my mom) place awaiting review.

At any rate, was wondering if any of the authors here would be interested in having their promotional items included in the AUTHORPACKSI'm putting together for our annual "Friends of the Library" booksale?

I can accept up to 200 promotional items - business cards, fliers, bookmarks, etc. - from each author. Please contact me for my mailing address.

I know it's VERY short notice, but if I receive it by Friday, I can put them in the packs for Saturday. There's usually a pretty good turnout. BTW, it's held at the Alexandria Mall in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:54 PM   #2
absolutewrite

Re: Promo Opp - Deadline 08/04/04

Thanks, Kali! I'm going to ask my publicist if she'll send you something. Whether she does or doesn't, though, I appreciate that you posted this opportunity for us!