It's about time

Pagedreamer

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

Glad I'm finally here. I've been wanting to sign up here, but kept putting it off. The size of this place is kind of intimidating for some reason...

So glad to be here and mingle with all the writers here. I love writers!

I'm currently unpublished, but hope that will change some time soon. I'm working on it peeps! :)

-Page

mahervolous

Middle Grade Man
Registered
Reaction score
I was (and still am, honestly) in the exact same boat. I only joined three days ago, and I've been wading around the AW waters, trying to figure out where to go next. Everyone's been so welcoming and friendly that I think we've found a really great place for writers here. Keep writing, it'll happen someday!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Pagedreamer

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks all!

I've been hopping around and this seems like a great place. I don't see any bullying or trolls. I can't stand that. :(

I am also on another writers site that is kind of big like this one. I haven't been in a while though because of too many trolls.

I can tell that the moderators here keep this place ship shape and professional. I love the friendly atmosphere I'm seeing everywhere. That is such a relief and I am grateful for that.

THanks! :hooray:

KemalKinali

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome :D I'm new too but already feel at home. You will probably feel the same way soon if not already.

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm also unpublished, so I'm hoping right there with you.