• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Liquid Silver Publishing (formerly Liquid Silver Books)

CloudyDay

Out of here
Registered
Reaction score
I love LSB. They are great to work with. I stopped writing erotica and pulled my titles. When I was with them, they were a pleasure.

michael_b

So many ideas, never enough time.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelbarnette.com
So has that title outsold the one(s) you mentioned in the other thread, from the other publisher?

Since the titles I have with the other publisher have been out 3 months and 1 month respectively, I can't say if this is true or not because it hasn't been nearly long enough. I do know they are all very much outselling books that I had with my former publisher. I can say that the first month sales of the second title were closer to double the sales listed for the first month on the EREC list for that publisher. I didn't expect the older title to do as well as it's more extreme in nature, but it is selling well despite that fact.

Last edited:

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
I initially sent a partial submission to LSB on 10/26 received a request for a full from them today-woot-. Really quick turn around. I like the fact that they have easily distinguished different levels of heat for their books. It makes submitting to them a lot easier and takes some of the guesswork out of the 'is it hot enough or too hot' question.

Also, they have a great section in their forums for writers wishing to publish work with them. All kinds of things the editors look for/hate in a manuscript. I think most writers appriciate clear ideas of what the publishing line is looking for.

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
Good luck to you too Ms. Jem!

I did a revise and resubmit to them and....I can't say anything more right now than that they have GREAT taste in authors. ;)

Ms. Jem

Love, Lust and Ghosts
Registered
Reaction score
Website
danitaminnis.com
Good luck! I've been published with them and they're fantastic to work with!

Thanks, Kelley!

Good luck to you too Ms. Jem!

I did a revise and resubmit to them and....I can't say anything more right now than that they have GREAT taste in authors. ;)

I like the sound of that!

Fingers and toes crossed :)

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
I got the ok from Ms. West so I can proudly say I'm going to be published by Liquid Silver Books!!!!
Woot! :D
After a requested revision, they offered me a contract for Blessed-urban fantasy/paranormal romance/speculative fiction/I hate picking one genres.

Good luck on your submission Jem! The ladies at LSB have been very helpful and professional to work with. Ms. West especially has been receptive to all of my newbie author questions. Great bunch of people and I'm really proud to be working with them.

Ms. Jem

Love, Lust and Ghosts
Registered
Reaction score
Website
danitaminnis.com
:hooray:
Oh yessssssss! It's a Happy New Year for you, Ann!
Congratulations on the offer! :partyguy:

And you are so right about their professionalism. I'm already getting good vibes: Ms. West let me know today that she received my full. That was so nice of her.

I read your query in QH and I must say Blessed is an interesting concept. LSB knows how to pick 'um! :snoopy:
Let's keep the good news coming :D

Ms. Jem

Love, Lust and Ghosts
Registered
Reaction score
Website
danitaminnis.com
I have an update on my full submission of Jan. 17th.
They suggest revisions, sighting heaviness and would like me to re-submit. I'm scouting for a crit group now.

michael_b

So many ideas, never enough time.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelbarnette.com
A Few Numbers:

Old West paranormal erotic (het) romance submitted on October 19th.

Acceptance note sent by Ms. West on November 19th.

Contract received from Ms. Burns--via Ms. Eberharter and DocuSign--November 21st.

Dancing on the desk: Immediately after the acceptance arrived.

Dancing on the desk Part 2: Five minutes after the contract arrived. (I had to fill it out and send it off first.)