Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
I will admit, when I was a kid, I used to read a number of adult magazines for men. And one of them had an article about a place in California that served a hamburger modeled to look like a certain body part. And I think they're also serving other food products with the same theme in other places.

But I've always thought severed limbs and things like that would be more fun.
Maybe your food van could do both? Creepy foods before 10PM, and more adult fair after, kinda like Cinamax.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Someone mention hot food? I had wasabi rice crackers and hot kim chi from Reasor's yesterday afternoon. I topped it off with rice, flat bread, baba ganoush, and some kind of meat kabob (lumae kabob or something like that) from a little Mediterranean place last night. Quite nice if a little on the pricey side.

Out in San Jose there used to be a place that served habanero burgers. The standing bet was that if you could eat one in one sitting you got it for free. Currently, there's a pizza joint in Tulsa that serves wasabi-habanero pizza. They use wasabi instead of tomato paste and habaneros instead of mushrooms.

That's just wrong...

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Chloroform is good for you, Night. Trust the Ted.

I think Haggis was insulted by the Corgi pics.

Hmmm, Corgi and cilantro nachos...

Got a royalty check from PayPal in the mail yesterday. Bought some corned beef, Swiss cheese, mustard, and bread this morning. Did you know that a 7 oz package of corned beef runs $2.98 at Walmart while four 2 oz packages of Buddington corned beef runs $2.56 ($0.64/package)? Package amounts keep getting smaller and prices just keep going up and up.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Who said Haggis was going to get any? Okay, okay... I'll admit there's some innuendo implied there.

Hmmm, I wonder what kind of puppies the Chihuey and a Corgi would make?

Wait.

I thought we were cooking the corgis, not breeding them.

I am strongly opposed to breeding the little sausages on legs. At least here in the Hounds.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Wait.

I thought we were cooking the corgis, not breeding them.

I am strongly opposed to breeding the little sausages on legs. At least here in the Hounds.

There's a nice, glitter-covered little (well, actually it's rather large), um, love nest out back called the Aztec Temple we can ca..., er, allow them to honeymoon, in<whispers>(for a long, long time if everything works out right...)</whispers>.

Look at it this way - they could provide a constant source of tender fresh mea..., er, amusing little puppies for the Hounds...

Ayup, I'm a thinkin' we ought t' gits the Haggis all married off and bringin' up a passel o' yungins' out thar in thet there ancient evil temple thingie, ayup.

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There's a nice, glitter-covered little (well, actually it's rather large), um, love nest out back called the Aztec Temple we can cage them in<whispers>(for a long, long time if everything works out right...)</whispers>.

Oh. God. NO.

Just abso - @#$% - lutely NO.

:tmi

:flamethrower

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
What? Are y'll seggestin' thet somethin' infernal might come o' the sweet, sweet, um, union, b'twixt our beloved Mod and another o' his kin in the benighted and lightless realms b'neat the unholy roof o' what'er thet there thing out back truly be?

I think it'd make a perfectly wonderful experimental test. Why, we could even have ourselves a self-perpetuating colony of experimental subjects. I could build little cameras and attach them to their collars and send them down into the maze beneath the temple to help map out the very lowest regions if there is a lowest region.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am suggesting that we do not need puppies.

Especially of little yappy breeds.

Place is enough of a mess as it is....

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
*deletes what she had typed because she's not that mean and that it just sounded downright horrible*

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Chihorgies.

Not a bad idea.

But we should use the temple for sacrificing sheep.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
See? Haggis is up for the experiment. Cthorgies. I kinda' like it.

Soon, we could have the little slimey yappers crawling all over the bar and messin' wit' peop.,,, er, folks... Just t'ink o' t' terror we could raise if'n we was t' loose 'em in someplace like another forum.

An' t' potential fer breedin' us a mess o' 'sperimental specimens is without limits! I..., we..., could have nachos for centuries to come! I'm sure Haggis has it in him.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Except, see, there is a difference.

I think Cthorgies would be much more like seafood. Squid, in particular. What with all the tentacles.

Chihorgies, on the other hand, seem much more white meat. ... Maybe dark meat, given all the twitching.

:D

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Oh, oh! I get it now. Hmmm, I think there's a way we could get both.

<checks notes>

Yes, yes. The plumper, slimier puppies could be used, definitely, as white meat while the thinner ones that look more like Chihueys, could be used as dark meat. We could even use a kitchen blender to mix the two together to form a kind of "leaner" burger for those watching their weight, ahem, fat intake...

I think I've got an industrial grade blender down in the basement we could use... Of course, the real secret is to drop them into the blender while still alive... It saves the, ahem, flavors a bit better...

Now, there are definitely possibilities for menu options for "pure" Chihorgies and "pure" Cthorgies so we won't leave those off the menu either. Chithorgi tacos (no cilantro), Chithorgi tacos (with cilantro), Cthorgi spaghetti, Cthorgi bouilabaise, the possibilities are endless.

Of course, for the buoillabaise, you would have to watch out for bits of shell...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.