UNSCRAMBLE THAT WORD!

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I just can't do it. I am unable to pronounce his name. And I type phonetically.

-

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
And it's so getting to my sleepytime. I'm sure someone will swoop.

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
And I didn't say they had a SONG in the Top 100. THE GROUP is one of the Top 100 earners of all time.

(AoZ, archerjoe, Nym (where the hell is he?), this would be such a good time for a swoop! :D

That is so sad...

And I really can't. I have to get to the bed...

OK but I can't stay up to give more clues. (But this is easy so...)

NATOR, RATEK, WEERDWEVRE, WOH RNO PRAY ET DYINR

1- As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It looks like Albedo unscrambled this but for some reason is being coy about it. So if I say the answer is WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE, NOR ANY DROP TO DRINK, does it mean that I win this round, or is Albedo the winner (she obviously knew the answer), or is it possible that the real winner is Sam Coleridge? :Huh:

Last edited:

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
It looks like Albedo unscrambled this but for some reason is being coy about it. So if I say the answer is WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE, NOR ANY DROP TO DRINK, does it mean that I win this round, or is Albedo the winner (she obviously knew the answer), or is it possible that the real winner is Sam Coleridge? :Huh:

Was that Sam Coleridge-Taylor or Sam Taylor Coleridge. Yeah, we know which one but they were both winners dontcha think.

Way to go AoL and Nym. You are both winners in my book.(You too, Arch) Well you're not really in my book...

And as for the Rev... well some of those letters fit and they fittingly end up as whiner... or as a person of the German persuasion might say, Meckerpott :evil

-

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm willing to give this round to Albedo, so if she'll log on and post a new scramble, I will gladly concede so the rest of us can endeavor to solve her undoubtedly ticklish puzzle. ;)

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
MCD ONA LSIS THEKINE, OPLACES WEETS, CIENCES, UPPOSE, SEALTAB, LETSEA TL E ANCOFB SEUE EUI
making this scramble was more work than solving any of the previous scrambles, and no animals came to harm

(would you like fries with that?

Last edited:

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
I'll take "What Albedo Had for Lunch" for $200, Alex. What is TWO ALL BEEF PATTIES, SPECIAL SAUCE, LETTUCE, CHEESE, ONIONS, PICKLES ON A SESAME SEED BUN?

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
SPEND TREADGRUNEN SET BAT N TRIBES CHEE

1. Not my actual boss but...

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
SPEND TREADGRUNEN SET BAT N TRIBES CHEE

1. Not my actual boss but...
2. Born in the U.S.A.

Last edited:

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E STREET BAND. Ahh Bruce... best known for his work involved in getting inducted into the New Jersey Hall of Fame, 2007. ;)

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
DAURMON S'ANCHO

1- A worldwide hit from an act close to Nym (But this ditty apparently flubbed in the US)

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
DAURMON S'ANCHO

1- A worldwide hit from an act close to Nym (But this ditty apparently flubbed in the US)
2- Group named after a 1925 novel.

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
Her dad Penned a good one for his daughter Moxie Crimefighter Jillette. What an ultra maroon!

Why did I have to go and stop in on this little game at this time of the night...er morning?

OK so here goes... the Rev should be able to get this one without any clues...But I will give one and then it's off to the fairies...

KNISTEYHOSREEVII

1- A smart cookie in a kooky way.