• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need a Beta For YA Paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlishaS

Is swimming with creativity frogs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.averyolive.blogspot.com
So I have two Beta's whom I love, and would like to add one or two more to my posse lol. Both my beta's bring very different elements to the table, one is great at editing my mess and the other is great at critisizing my mess. I need someone in the middle!

Here is a quick synopsis (not easy to write these lol)

Sophia White and her parents were in a tragic car accident that left her orphaned, upon recovering Sophia noticed strange things about the people around her, it wasn't until Crystal Gannon a classmate came to her that she understood completely what she was seeing. Ghosts. Crystal bared a ghastly mark on her palm which asks more questions. Along the way Sophia grabs the attention of Ethan Carter but when their relationship begins to blossom Sophia can't help but feel the weight of her secret on her shoulders, when she decides to come clean can Ethan handle the truth?
The bodies in the city and surrounding areas begin to pile up when Sophia's long lost Grandmother comes to town, showing Sophia what it is to be a Medium, how to help the good and how to banish the evil, like Daniel Stryker who very well might behind the deaths and the mysterious branded ghosts.

Seams

○
Registered
Reaction score
I'm unsure if i'm in a middle but suddenly have loads of time on my hand due to an oncoming winter :(.

I'll have to be schooled in this Beta, but if its just views and such that you wish, I'll step up and take a look if wish.

Seams

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Beta readers usually read the completed manuscript after it's been edited and polished as good as the writer can make it. This 'quick' synopsis badly needs editing and doesn't bode well for the manuscript.

So I have two Beta's whom I love, and would like to add one or two more to my posse lol. Both my beta's bring very different elements to the table, one is great at editing my mess and the other is great at critisizing my mess. I need someone in the middle!

Here is a quick synopsis (not easy to write these lol)

Sophia White and her parents were in a tragic car accident that left her orphaned, upon recovering Sophia noticed strange things about the people around her, it wasn't until Crystal Gannon a classmate came to her that she understood completely what she was seeing. Ghosts. Crystal bared a ghastly mark on her palm which asks more questions. Along the way Sophia grabs the attention of Ethan Carter but when their relationship begins to blossom Sophia can't help but feel the weight of her secret on her shoulders, when she decides to come clean can Ethan handle the truth?
The bodies in the city and surrounding areas begin to pile up when Sophia's long lost Grandmother comes to town, showing Sophia what it is to be a Medium, how to help the good and how to banish the evil, like Daniel Stryker who very well might behind the deaths and the mysterious branded ghosts.

AlishaS

Is swimming with creativity frogs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.averyolive.blogspot.com
Beta readers usually read the completed manuscript after it's been edited and polished as good as the writer can make it. This 'quick' synopsis badly needs editing and doesn't bode well for the manuscript.

Thanks and yeah on the top of my head I am not very good with punctuation and such lol. However the MS has been edited several times and is nearing the "polished" stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.