Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Mine are mostly sane. As of the whole illusion-sex thing yesterday, I don't think I'm allowed to claim full sanity anymore.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yes i do. You dont even know the half of it. But actually for once this one is sane!

The guy in question was the abusive boyfriend of Laura. Pip loves Laura so he beat this guy nearly to death from anger, then when this guy gets all better he comes back around to get Laura back, Larua says no, and he get violent again, but Laura's had enough and beats the violence right out of him. After all he gets away with raping her in court with a simple fine. So there is justice afterall.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I do have three attempted-rape scenes.

I had 5 attempted rapes in one book, but that's because one of the guys after my MC's was a serial rapest/murder obessed with one of them. He was also somewhat mentally slow and really got what came to him in the end! Oh the creative ways i kill people!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Is it bad that I giggled at the thought of someone named "Pip" beating someone up? Pip sounds like a very un-violent person to me. ...I blame Moby Dick.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
No he totally is though. His full name is Pipkin McClennen and he's a genius (literally). Out of all the Freaks, he is the most non-violent one who always looks for a more peaceful answer to solve there horrible problems with serial killers and psycho's but he's also a Freak so low and behold the whole natural instincts kick in alot too, but he's the best at controling them.

In this case though he couldnt. He's loved Laura since he was 6 and to see this guy hurt her so badly he lost it. Big time. (he caused all those injuries without a weapon)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
His name? Yeah i loved the name Pip since i was little! There's a long cute story behind his weird name.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, it fits him so well too if you knew him. he's like my boyfriends favorite character

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Awwww.

Meh, I should so be writing right now. Instead I'm still working on organizing my music.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
My characters are currently debating how bad going to court would be for Pip/them.

What's everyone else up to?

Oh and that happens to me when i play my music on random!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yeah so do i but sometimes i get tired of it so i just go random and "Santa clause is coming to town" when i'm writing a fight scenes really ruins the mood

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for disappearing.

I mostly listen to albums, but if a song comes on when I'm listening to last.fm, iTunes on shuffle and even music TV that is totally going to ruin the vibe (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, I have to change/skip.

Also, I may put my playlist on when I go upstairs for inspiration. Hopefully.

Does anyone have iTunes? I'm wondering how to incorporate the Genius feature into my writing music habits.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh my god i cant focus at all because of the people in my office talking about books and stuff... I cant crank up my music any more!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I dont use genius sorry. It annoys me because i have a very specific music taste

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, I was thinking I could use to generate a plot, if a song inspires me. If more than one song inspires me (i.e. iTunes played on shuffle, two or more songs played in order inspire me), it wouldn't work. XD

I'm going to google. I'm sure there's a page somewhere talking about the wonders of the Genius feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.