What fun things are you going to do this weekend?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
#1- I will start off by drinking some beer...
Second- I will drink more beer to get a really good glow...
#3- I will drink even more beer to get really smashed.....
C- I will drink more and more and more until I pass out from overindulgence in too much beer.
Fourthly- I will wake up with a pounding headache and drink some beer to get over letter 'C' and then, finally...
D- I will be right back at #1 again. ;)

I love your way of drinking. I mean thinking. I mean beer. I love beer.

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
No fun in my life these days :cry: I'm doing a dog show tomorrow which is supposed to be fun but people will either ignore me or be nasty so I expect to be home early. :Shrug: It's a bank holiday weekend here so I have the desert of Sunday and Monday staring at the walls hoping to be able to write something worthwhile. I expect it will be raining.

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No fun in my life these days :cry: I'm doing a dog show tomorrow which is supposed to be fun but people will either ignore me or be nasty so I expect to be home early. :Shrug: It's a bank holiday weekend here so I have the desert of Sunday and Monday staring at the walls hoping to be able to write something worthwhile. I expect it will be raining.

It sounds like you need a hug.
:Hug2:

Maybe two hugs:
:Hug2:

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Research! Lots of study! Whee!!!

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

cray, what have you done with III's body?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Fishing. What else?

Between trips, log on to AW, answer PMs, read threads and give as many members a hard time as possible. Then cook, clean and try to earn a little money so I can keep fishing.

Oh, did you mean just this weekend? I was describing every day.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Well, my car is certainly going to enjoy her oil change. And it gives me the perfect opportunity to sneak over to Bed Bath & Beyond to get my mom's birthday present. I think I may end up taking the easy way out and getting her a gift card, because I'm not sure what she'll want. (Well, I know she wants some 6" pie plates, but those appear to have gone the way of the dodo.) Apart from that and grocery shopping, I plan on relaxing and maybe making some jewelry out of my haul from the bead show three weeks ago.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Je ne parle pas peche.

Sounds good, non? :D

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Umm...work...alumni dinner thing to welcome me to my college...

Bond with my friends some more before college tears us apart forever?

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
Querying. Marveling at all the creative variations of "Not for me at this time." Tweaking query. Querying. Listening to crickets chirping. Overhauling query. Checking bottom of barrel for any unqueried agents left lying around in there. During all this it shall be raining.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Working tonight. :(

Tomorrow, probably going to either see Batman again or Mummy 3, whichever we (myself and friend) feel like. Or we could go do something completely different, who knows.

Other than that, nothing planned.

~DragonHeart~