How'd You Find This Site?

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I found it by typing in the words "writer message boards" on Yahoo and it came up under everywritersresource.

chatsworth

Registered
Reaction score
I was interested in joining a community of like-minded people, and hoping to polish up some of my own writing...so I googled writing forums.

WCP

bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I had been to other writer forums, but some were kinda dead, so I googled more and found this one, which was very active.

trekkiebaggio

Registered
Reaction score
I was actually researching whether a publisher was legit or a scam, and found a thread discussing it and it had some helpful advice. I decided it seemed like a nice community to be a part of.

carolina1143

Registered
Reaction score
I write Fanfics and short stories on another site. A member of one of my groups gave me the link to this site. I read one tread and was hooked so I decided to stay for awhile.

Don Evan Scott

I have a pet snake named Sparky :)
Registered
Reaction score
I found this site while Googling the name of a publisher that I wanted to send my manuscript to. It turned out that there was a topic here on that publisher.

(BTW, the information was great and I did end up submitting, and here I am :) )

mikewritesfic

Registered
Reaction score
I found this site by chance. I was looking for some websites to help friend find some tips for writing an English paper and stumbled upon this site. I'm impressed to say the least

LeafintheBreeze

Registered
Reaction score
I think I did a web search for 'writing forums' or something like that. Honestly, when I think about it, I can't quite remember how I found out about this place :Shrug:.

Vilya

May the way of the hero...
Registered
Reaction score
I was looking for a fantasy writers forum, but couldn't find one that wasn't mostly dead in the water. Searched for just a writer's forum, and was pleased to find that this one came up. Was even happier when I found just a specific section for each genre. Needless to say I came here to share my work, and haven't even gotten around to doing it yet. I have already learned so much that I am anxious to incorporate that knowledge into my own piece.

Gray.Starr x3

Registered
Reaction score
Well...
I found myself thinking...there are website groups for people that love art, for people that love music, for anything and everything mostly...
So then i asked myself, what about for people that love to write?!

I literally went to Google and searched this "internet communities for aspiring authors"
And here I am ! ^^

pyrael

Registered
Reaction score
I just joined a few days ago. I was sending my wife dirty txt messages, cell to cell, and she mentioned I should try writing Erotica. I though she was nuts at first, but I emailed myself the stuff I txt'd her to myself and was pleasantly surprised at what it not only did for me, but for her. So I turned it into a short story and Got to writing a couple more (I feel like an addict!). After the 3rd one, she said "Why not submit them?" so I took her advice and tarted googling for EZINES and other Mags that might accept my material. I stumbled upon a few different hits from this site and REALLY became interested in the wealth of information available. I'll be posting questions soon enough....

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Wow! Welcome, new folks, and thank you for taking the time to tell us how you found your way here. :) It helps me tinker and fine-tune our meta-data and such.