Sluggish AW

ChronicSelfEditor

F.K.A. NolaBlue
Registered
Reaction score
I thought perhaps this problem was due to the fact that I'm using an InPrivate Internet Explorer browser, but I tried it on a normal browser and the same problem existed.

When I visit this site throughout the day, I don't leave it open on one tab like I do my email. I'll visit first thing in the morning when I get settled in at work and then every few hours I'll come back. Today when I did that, the site wouldn't load at all. I typed in the URL and it would try loading then pop over to Google with the domain and everything typed into the search box. Of course the top search hits were all for the site and various sections thereon, but none of the links worked for me.

I closed my browser and restarted 3-4 times and after a while getting to the blog worked, but then getting to the forum from the blog was a struggle too.

But finally I made it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
same thing happened to me in the middle of a post. Had no idea if it "took" or not because it never would load pages after that. Finally after an hour it was back and humming, but still a little twitchy